New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I am planning to buy me a new pair of sunglasses, kaya lang medyo hesitant ako to buy the branded/expensive ones. Pansin ko kasi sa mga affordable ones, okay sya when worn indoors kaya lang when you step outside, para akong nahihilo. Feeling ko nakalutang ako. What causes this? Ganito din ba yung mga branded ones?

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    had a similar experience.when i bought my driving sunglass, i had this weird feeling whenever i put it on.when i look on the floor, the floor looks so close but its not.never used to it not after a week of wearing it he he he.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by knight21 View Post
    I am planning to buy me a new pair of sunglasses, kaya lang medyo hesitant ako to buy the branded/expensive ones. Pansin ko kasi sa mga affordable ones, okay sya when worn indoors kaya lang when you step outside, para akong nahihilo. Feeling ko nakalutang ako. What causes this? Ganito din ba yung mga branded ones?

Thanks.
    bro ito totoo kasi kasamahan ko sa trabaho nangyari ito

may edad na sya mga late 40's then one time sabi nya sa akin nahihlo sya so kala namin high blood sya test dito test doon bali halos three days sya sa ospital for observation and mri pa yata kasi baka may pumutok na nerve sa utak.

ALAM MO FINDINGS... IMITATION SUNGLASSES dahilan. and nothing to do with any heart related problems ang pagkahilo nya. so ayon pinagtatapon mga cheapy ones nya he didn't even give it to somebody kasi sabi nya baka makaipecto pa sa pagbibigyan.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    You can never go wrong with D&G's. 6k-7k. Very worth it.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    akala ko ako lang naka-experience nun. the affordable ones I have kasi is ganun din, kaya ginagamit ko lang when driving. inaalis ko pag pababa na ako.

btw, ano nga pala maganda brand? what can you say about bolle?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    akala ko ako lang naka-experience nun. the affordable ones I have kasi is ganun din, kaya ginagamit ko lang when driving. inaalis ko pag pababa na ako.

btw, ano nga pala maganda brand? what can you say about bolle?
    ok ang bolle halos pang sports ang design nila and it ranges from 40 to 190 dollars depende sa model.

View Your Shopping Cart Bolle Sunglasses > Kickback

Last edited by dbuzz; October 13th, 2007 at 04:24 AM.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Rayban ang gamit ko pero pag nagddrive lang. pag bababa na eh iniiwan ko na sa auto.

:morgensmile:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    The trouble with the affordable ones are usually quality of the lens. They do not account for curves, or the thickness is not uniform, hence the "hilo", "floating" sensation, even incorrect depth perception. Invest in good sunglasses with UV protection.

9. Join Date
    May 2006

Thanks.
    How much is affordable? and How much is expensive for you?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    an optometrist friend told me that it is always a must to wear shades when you are outdoor to have a proper protection, your eyes arent sensitive to UV rays right now but as you grow old the degradation doubles, nothing is worng to wear sunglasses, just be sure that what you are buying and wearing has the ample UV's protection.

buy the orig= fakes doesnt really provides proper UV protection... check the ranges of UV protections as well, theres UVA, UVB and some more

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
A question about sunglasses...