New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    thank you for all your inputs. hope i won't have a problem when my unit has a buyer na.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by karl88 View Post
    thank you for all your inputs. hope i won't have a problem when my unit has a buyer na.
    Again, good luck. Do not give the vehicle to them unless you have the money in your hand. And, be wary when they test drive the vehicle.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    never accept personal check or thru financing unless kilala mo talaga yung tao. better safe than sorry since di ka rin naman into buy and sell. safest form of payment will be MC, since youre pretty sure may pondo. It wouldn't harm also to have a photocopy of any valid ID (driver's license, sss) nung buyer para just in case may gusot lang after the transaction

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    OT: ano ba yung make/model nang car na binebenta mo?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by johnart View Post
    4. Yung bank ang magbibigay ng cheque sa inyo. Ang mahirap lang dito ay ang bank. Magbibigay lang sila ng pera paka palit ng or at cr sa pangalang ng bibili. Kaya dito mauuna ang deed of sale at or ,cr bago matanggap mo ang pera. Kung di mo kilala ang bibili pwede kang takasan kasi nasa kanya na ang mga papeles at sa kanyang pangalan.

im currently facing the same scenario, a bank (malayan) has already approved the loan of my buyer. kaso ang sabi sa aking ng buyer gusto daw ng bangko na 1st change of ownership daw muna before they release the cheque to the buyer... before they pay it to me.

is there any other way? gusto ko kasi kaliwaan lang. i get payment (CASH OR MC), i signed deed of sale, surrender OR/CR , surrender car, then sya na bahala pumunta sa crame.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    mahirap pag financing institution ang magbabayad kasi they protect their own interest. Kung sa'kin siguro, i will insist na yung buyer find a way na mabayaran ako either in cash or mc, mahirap na maloko, hindi ka rin naman tutulungan ng bank if ever magkaproblema. At baka eto pa abutin kay misis

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    [QUOTE=karl88;610569]hi! im planning to sell a car and would like to ask about the ways on how i should go about it.

1. when do i let go of the car? what if he pays with a check... do i give him the car after the check has been encashed?
    punta ka sa bangko, at tanong me kung meron pondo ung check nya. kung meron pede mu nang bigay ung oto mo kasama ung deed of sales receipt,at ung dated signature nung buyer

2. who pays for the fee for the TMG clearance and transfer of ownership?
    ung buyer mismo.

3. who pay for the notarization of the deed of sale?
    pwedeng ikaw(pakunswelo) or cya.

4. what if the prospect buyer applied for a bank loan to pay for the car... will the bank be the one to pay me or will the cash be released to the prospect buyer then i will be paid in cash na?
    yes,ung bangko babayaran ka nya, either check or cash. kung anong gusto mo. pero before, dapat ung oto nasa pangalan na nung buyer. kaci mag sa-sign ung buyer ng loan sa banko. so ung auto parang pag-aari pa rin ng bangko.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Bank will give you first a letter of credit under your name this will serve as a guarantee that loan proceeds will be given to you kapag na release na.
    After you recieve the letter of credit you can now sign the deed of sale
    para the bank can process the paper's. Buyer also have to pay you the agreed down payment.Ganyan talag ang proseso ng banko.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    ayos....new info. thanks.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for example, the buyer is from the province. dun sila kumuha ng MC. ibabayad sa akin un. dito ko idedeposit at my bank. pwede ba un? do i have to wait 3 days for it to be cleared?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Q's in selling a car