New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Ang dami na talagang bading sa Pilipinas. When I first started working there were only 2 closet gays in our department and we were over 100. I don't know if it's because I worked for a conservative organisation. But in my next (currrent) job almost half of the guys in our group are gay

Pero ang nakakahinayang yung foreign counterpart namin na mukhang Ken sa guapo, my friend told me right away he looks gay but I could not believe it so when the foreign counterpart gave me his FB e lalaki yung kasama at naka akbay pa. They both look like models sa guapo.

It is the result of our polluted environment, the general push of using baby formula/milk and the shift of using plastic baby milk feeding bottles instead of the classic glass ones. With more families with both parents working, the chances of a baby being fed milk-formula (instead of mother's milk) is much higher. So the use of baby bottles will also be much higher. Today, people prefer to buy PLASTIC baby feeding bottles because they think its safer due to it's break-resistance. BUT they do not realize they are potentially exposing their children to a hormone-like chemical from the plastic bottle itself. This chemical leaches out of the plastic more when the bottle is filled with warm liquids. Also some older plastic baby feedign bottles have been found to be leaching out MORE of the chemical as compared to new ones (so if you use old baby bottles, the child can be exposed more).

There are certain chemicals used in some plastics that leaches out from the bottle itself. Generally it is deemed harmless BUT to developing babies (including baby humans) the chemical can act like a hormone to promote female development in males, including in the brain. More breast milk feeding and less use of plastic feeding bottles can lower the percentage chance of gay children developing.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    kailangan nila magpaganda ng katawan para maging attractive sa ibang gay

kung babae dini-diskartehan mo di mo naman kailangan maging gymfit

basta may sense of humor ka

kahit malaki tiyan mo magugustuhan ka parin
    I like chubby

But I have friends that will not go for overweight OR small guys kahit anong funny or yaman pa ng guy.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Meron kaming bagong kasama, super Pogi sabi ng mga babaeng kasama ko sa office, macho daw, tisoy, and then one day nakita ko sa CR, may makeup kit. nag lalagay ng lip gloss.
    eto pa ang masama, may gusto pa ata sakin, di niya lang alam patay na patay ang office mate kong girl sa kanya.

Bakit mga girl mas gusto pa Bading kaysa straight guys. dahil ba mas pogi ba sila kaysa sa straight guys. Duh.....ano ba....

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hindi ko naintindihan yung sa tuta? :wonder;

Sis eto wlang malisya ha, imaginin mo yung et-et nang mga lalaki (alam mo yan since nanonood ka ng **** )compare mo yung itsura nang tuta ngayon yung et-et imaginin mo may tenga.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    coz girls like neat guys and gays are neat

if you're in the business of attracting other gays you gotta look nice and neat

but you also attract girls in the process

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I like chubby

But I have friends that will not go for overweight OR small guys kahit anong funny or yaman pa ng guy.

coz your friends are image conscious

they dont wanna be seen with short guys

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010

Unless the short guy rides in a prancing pony or an angry bull............... :naughty2:

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007

I don't know what the motivation of my friends are but I am not judging them based on their preference.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hayyy parang magiging next motorcycle thread na ito tapos may lalabas na bading na six figures ang sweldo. Wahehehwh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismarte View Post
    Sis eto wlang malisya ha, imaginin mo yung et-et nang mga lalaki (alam mo yan since nanonood ka ng **** )compare mo yung itsura nang tuta ngayon yung et-et imaginin mo may tenga.
    sakto

ganun daw po kalaki ma'am cath kaya nag walk out ang girl.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Q: are there more gays in the Philippines?