New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    how about this one, couple got stuck for almost 13 hours in their car inside the garage, and left the key fob inside the house. They almost died. i dunno what car is this but they can't get out some sort of security feature to lock robbers, sila na-lock?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^

Do yourself a favor and watch the video please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    how about this one, couple got stuck for almost 13 hours in their car inside the garage, and left the key fob inside the house. They almost died. i dunno what car is this but they can't get out some sort of security feature to lock robbers, sila na-lock?

The senior couple didn't try to unlock the doors manually. They just 'assumed' that they can't get out without the keyfob.

User problem.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Did you actually watch the video?
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Can we lock this thread?

Na-troll na naman kayo.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    eto naman naging fatal. yun carbon monoxide kumalat sa buong bahay coz of the push start button not being pushed after parking. bumagsak na lang yun wife, tapos barely nakaligtas yun husband. sometimes, things like this happen kasi masyado ka pre-occupied paguwi mo you take everything for granted

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Can we lock this thread?

Na-troll na naman kayo.

Agree.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    eto naman naging fatal. yun carbon monoxide kumalat sa buong bahay coz of the push start button not being pushed after parking. bumagsak na lang yun wife, tapos barely nakaligtas yun husband. sometimes, things like this happen kasi masyado ka pre-occupied paguwi mo you take everything for granted

Just call it what it is.... keyeless cars aren't for dumb people. Tapos. Nag aalarm naman yan kapag lumabas ka ng car dala yung keyfob nang umaandar pa makina.

Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Agree.

Teka lang. wag kayong KJ. Nag eenjoy ako eh.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Noong sina unang panahon pa yan push start buttoon... ang nadagdag lang dyan eh yung rfid to detect the key.. pero yung mga sports car na vintagr na ngayon naka push start button / switch..

Yung gumagamit ang stupid! Walang pinagkaiba yan dun sa naiiwan ang susi sa loob habang umaandar yung makina tapos nag auto lock bigla

10. Join Date
    Jun 2017

Same case as the first video, human error.
    The situation in this video can happen whether push button or may susi yun car...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast