New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Should dictionary/thesaurus be made mandatory in school.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Problem: Bad handling cars
    Cause: Mediocre parts, imbalanced chassis, etc
    Effect: Does not inspire driving, possibly danger to other motorists
    Solution: (I'll leave you to fill in this space)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    *blink21me, nasa u.s ka ba ngayun?

tutal you're a tsikoteer so why not focus on the topic of "drunken driving - cause and effect"

explain the causes of drinking - family problems, job problems, love problems, psychological problems, all problems, etc.

then explain that drinking is OK if you'll not drive...

now explain that if you'll drive while intoxicated...you'll experience one or more of the following scenarios:
    *you'll drive and hit a concrete electical post...you'll get hospitalized.
    *you'll drive and overspeed and get caught by the police...and jailed.
    *you'll drive and unfortunatelly run over a pedestrian...get caught and jailed.
    *you'll drive and overspeed and since there is nothing between you and the devil except the airbag system (and your car doesn't have one), you meet him.

then persuasion comes naturally...you don't have to drill it since it is very obvious...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Ah, since kagagaling ko lang sa Pacquiao thread, suggested topic ko is: Mayabang ba si Manny o hindi?

Gaya nang sinabi ni the_widlthing, pick a topic which you feel most strongly about, something you can actually relate to.

*** is always an interestic topic...relationships, marriage and family are good ones too.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    "loving other men - is it really so wrong?"

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    "loving other men - is it really so wrong?"
    Make sure if you do this, Blink, you have a good flame suit on

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    You guys are cool! thanks thanks a lot!

I know I have to choose something that I feel strongly about... yun nga lang hindi ko maisip. Sometimes when times like this come up you just gotta find people to talk to to bring out thoughts that're already there out of one's minds, that's why I went here. Wala pa ako maisip a topic eh. I'm trying my best to stay away from topics related to cars kase yun na yung ginamit ko sa mga previous speech presentations ko sa class. First was thieves (car-related), next was cars/driving as my passion, then Detailing steps (informative speech), then ngayon etoh something persuasive naman. Kilala na ako ng mga classmates ko as the performance car guy. hehehe, gusto ko sana yung medyo iba naman...

You guys have brought up some interesting ones and maraming salamat, you don't know how much I appreciate being helped by others and thanks, but keep it coming!!! suggestions pa!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    or you can talk about how pagtitipid in general is the culprit of all sufferings,hatred, negativity, poverty, indifference, greed in family, community and in govt.

first you can start off, that the usual payo ng magulang at teacher : "save money for a rainy day" eh isa sa pinakamalaking mali na payo of our generation. bec. you'll only enrich or only giving opportunity to the bankers and those who have not.

and then you can follow-up sa kasabihan na "ang masamang damo, ay matagal mabuhay" coz they have all happiness in their lives. they always get what they want at the shortest possible time. patagalan mo want mo, for more months, na hindi mo nakukuha, you'll get frustrated and grumpy! hehehe

all that stuff. sigurado persuasive yan hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    breast or bottled milk

Edit make sure you have lots of pics

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Pursuasive Speech - help me choose a topic