New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    is it something that you can learn by self study? what book(s) would you reccommend? any postgrad courses?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Madami pong aspects ang psychology. It's a 4 year course. hehehehe.

Siguro Psych 101 you can learn on your own. O kaya yung mga ibang aspects. Pero mahirap ata i-self study iyan lahat.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i agree with otep.

imho, there are times that we feel we know how to "psychologize" but the truth is we are just using our own experiences as well as other people's experiences as basis. Psychology is way, way deeper than that. It is based on concepts and theories from experts. (hindi ako psychology grad pero feeling ko mahirap talaga i-self study)

You can read self-help books (usually related sa psychology yang mga librong yan)

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i agree with otep.

imho, there are times that we feel we know how to "psychologize" but the truth is we are just using our own experiences as well as other people's experiences as basis. Psychology is way, way deeper than that. It is based on concepts and theories from experts. (hindi ako psychology grad pero feeling ko mahirap talaga i-self study yan)

You can read self-help books (usually related sa psychology yang mga librong yan)

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sir, tama nga po si sir otep, depende naman po kung anung aspect ng psych ang gusto nyo. pero still, maraming concepts ang kelangan muna maintindihan...

i mean, imagine mo nalang, iintindihin mo ang mga ugali, ginagawa.. at iba pa tungkol sa TAO, hindi nga ba mahirap yon? hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one of the hardest subject to study is the human behavior. psychology is considered hardest and at the same time easiest.
    ang tao di mo maintindihan. meron makulit, mabait, salbahe, pilya, mapagbigay, mapagsamantala etc etc...

the very first thing you will need is the "interest" in studying human behavior. you really have to be ready and sincerely interested in understanding human behavior before you get a good grasp and takes a while to master its ways.

as they have said, maraming aspect ang psychology. if it is just a particular subject you want, pwede naman i-self study din. but if you want to cover all, medyo kailangan mo na ng schooling. nasabi ko din na madali ang psychology because tayong mga tao ang mismong subject ng study and we can always base our studies on our personal experiences or even other's experiences.
    Last edited by juno; February 20th, 2004 at 10:53 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Psychology is not east specially if you dont have the 'passion and patience' to deal with people, and Psychology itself.

And there are different types of area sa Psychology. Clinical, Cognitive, Developmental, Research, Social and etc. to name a 'few.'

Lagi ko ngang binibiro ang fiancee ko about Psychologist...

"They have nothing else to do but to analyze somebody else's life!"

And yes, she's a Psychologist, a Therapist for Autistic Children to be exact. <---MAXIMUM patience and passion with kids ang kailangan. Kaya minsan ginagamit nya sakin ang 'extinction,' hahaha pero most of the time, "positive re-inforcement" naman.

We can always find and notice somebody else's behavior. But finding the 'correct way' to solve that particular behaviour is what you really needed to study for. Natural born critics and tao, so its easy to criticize and at the same time study someone else's behaviour.

HTH

Sabi nila, Psychology is hard and easy. Hard when while still you're studying but easy as soon as you graduate.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sir karding madalas sa mga hopeless ginagamit ang extinction ahahaha joke lang po.... sa madaling salita inisnob ka.. hehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahaha * pissword. I know kaya minsan paranoid ako kapag may tampo at hindi nagsasalita. "ano na naman kaya ginawa ko at ginamit na naman sakin ang extinction?" yun pala, typical mood ng babae, they dont say a word and they tend to expect men to be a psychic para mahulaan ang nasa isip nila, hehehe.

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    i agree with them but u can always learn the basics, it's fun!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
psychology