New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you can read about general psychology, biopsychology (physiological psychology), personality psychology, developmental psychology, cognitive psychology, social psychology, and maybe industrial psychology on your own, just grab a textbook and read them... puro content-based naman ang mga ito so it's largely a matter of absorbing all the facts and theory.

pero yung mga mas hardcore na psychology subjects, it's best learned with an experienced instructor: experimental psychology, psychological testing/appraisal (and test interpretation), statistics, counseling/clinical psychology... lalo na testing and counseling, you could do more harm than good if you don't know what you're doing

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i agree with them , better stick to the basics. just to get an insight, then you would know anong tawag sa ganung particular behavior and would have a fairly good idea of why people behave that way. cause and effect kumbaga.

its very interesting but very time consuming. ang daming branch at sub branch. like clinical, related dun sa mga may sayad; industrial, para sa HRD (personnel) ng companies; at school setting, like guidance counselling. under these , me
    iba iba pang specializations.
    parang auto mechanics din yan. hindi mo makukuha lahat sa pagbabasa lang. but just the same read and enjoy.
    good luck!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for beginners, i highly recommend general psychology first. there you will feel kung anong field in psychology ka talaga interested. then from there...dwell on subjuects/ topics na naastigan ka.

i am actually interested in abnormal and social psych. abnormal psych is yung...ABNORMAL PSYCH!AHRHAHRRH...parang si MBT (na nakita kong may nakayakap na babae sa kaniya sa school). joke.

social psych is about people in the society talaga...*** and gender..etc...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
psychology