so tsikoters, have you had funny/crazy/embarrassing experiences happen to you or people you know while alcohol is present? share them!!!

i will start:

1) got drunk on a high school retreat (yes, i'm going to hell)...passed out and had bad nightmares (buti nga), and ended up pissing in the bed. btw, the boys were all sleeping in one big room, military-style, so in the morning everybody knew exactly what happened :whoa:

2) was drinking all night with college buddies...beer, vodka, hotdogs and french fries (with plenty of ketchup) ang tinitira namin. dropped off my friend at his home and drove off. ayan, hindi pala umabot sa front door si g*go and passed out on the porch. before he completely passed out, he found the time to vomit the ketchup onto his shirt. the funny part is when his mom went outside in the morning and found her "bloodstained" son unconscious :bwahaha:

3) another friend was drunk and being driven home by another friend. hindi nakapagpigil si g*go so he suddenly moved his head to vomit out the passenger window....except that the window was closed.

4) my last trip back home, my stupid college buddies somehow managed to make me drink a third of a Cuervo Gold bottle at a get-together "in my honor". so the whole night, i apparently acted like a drunken buffoon in front of many dear friends that had not seen me in years :waah: sadly, i have no recollection of the event.

5) word of advice - don't ever pass out on the couch during an all-night drinking session. we have drawn on people's faces with permanent marker, glued stuff on their chests, put temporary dye in their hair, and much much more.