New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    if the one who lost the laptop demand for a proper judicial process, any suspect may undergo the polygraph test, upon presentation of proper documents, and this process will cover the company as well, if the company has a signed papers providing their workers as a part of the company.
    yup, if this happens in the company i work for, "proper document" for me would be a court order or my signed document when i joined the company saying they have the right to do this. laptop is company-owned.

Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    workers could also undergo the test if it is stated in the papers they had signed, its like physical checking of the workers before and after leaving the premises of the company.
    i would expect this would be stated, i.e. if working in factories, sales clerks in department stores, security companies. not in a global company serving a thousand customers in more than 100 countries

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Grabe naman yan! Ipo-polygraph ang mga employees? Ano bang opis yan?

Sa amin may nangyaring ganyan, nag-imbestiga rin yung opis namin sa mga employees. Pero walang ganyang polygraph test na ginawa ng management. Nagkabukasan lang ng mga cabinets para hanapin yung item. Police report lang ang ginawa nung nawalan ng laptop, then it was replaced na.

Ang pinalitan yung guard ng opis. For negligence. Kasi, kada tao na labas pasok, for strict scrutiny ang mga dala ng mga employees, di nya napansin yung nawalang laptop na inilabas.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    polygraph test? over naman yata yan..

e kung walang result sa polygraph? anong gagawin? torture para meron umamin?
    at saka inde naman tinatanggap ang result sa polygraph kasi mga puede dayain.

ang mabuti pa, check muna nila sa Ebay...at baka naka sale na yun

tapos ayusin ang security system ng office, inde yung lahat ng nasa office e suspect..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    hi. im a graduating criminology student from the University of Mindanao here in Davao. i was searching for the polygraph history when i found your link.
    DO NOT UNDERGO LIE DETECTOR TEST! karapatan mong tumanggi!

You have nothing to worry about since Polygraph examination is voluntary and not mandatory. The examiner should obtain a waiver from you with the consent of your legal counsel before they can conduct the test. you may even neglect or stop the test, if your in doubt during the examination.
    1.)WALANG MAKAKAPILIT SA KAHIT SINO NA MAGPA-POLYGRAPH!
    2.)walang company na naglalagay sa kontrata na mandatory ang lie detector test sa empleyado because it is a clear violation of your several constitutional rights.
    3.)any result of the polygraph is still inadmissible as evidence in court since as of present no competent examiner stands as expert witness to his polygraph interpretation.
    4.) polygraph remains an aid to the investigator. pinapadali kase nito ang trabaho ng imbestigador sa pagsegregate ng innocent at probably guilty suspect
    5.) IF nasabing nagsinungaling ka sa polygraph test then interrogation will follow.. interrogation is part of custodial investigation which is legally accepted. KAYA dont forget to bring your lawyer during custodial investigation para hindi mangyari ang kinatatakutan mong torture.
    6.) Polygraph is not a lie detector! it only records body responses so clearly speaking, kaya mong dayain ang makina.
    -dont smoke two hours before the test
    -sleep well
    -you must not be hungry
    -focus on the question
    -find a comfortable position
    -breath easy
    -dont take energery giving drinks of vitamins
    -RELAXATION is the best technique to past the test hehehe

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ang ok dyan kung isa man sa empleyado yun thief, i-wish nyo na din i-steal nya polygraph machine to prevent future tests

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Polygraph Testing