New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Why do you have kids?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Accident/unplanned.... had to be responsible.... but now am very happy.

6 15.00%
  • We just want to have/love kids; don't know why/uncontrollable urge/God's mandate.

19 47.50%
  • para mas masaya and para may mag-alaga samin pagtanda.

5 12.50%
  • to fix rocky relationship/marriage

1 2.50%
  • tax shelter

0 0%
  • free employees/cheap labor. hehe

1 2.50%
  • cause we can afford it!!!! para may magmana sa cars ko.

2 5.00%
  • I don't want to have kids (at the moment).

6 15.00%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    "The greatest love of all" by Whitney Houston

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Ako lang naghahanap ng tagapagmana ng cars ko?

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    one and only lang son namin... i had difficulty kasi nung pinagbubuntis ko sya... me heart problem ako... kaya sobrang sheltered talaga sya especially sa hubby ko... para sa kanya lahat ng pinaghihirapan namin... He makes us complete.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    first and second baby was unplanned...but now we're very very much happy and we're planning to have a baby again...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    We planned to have a baby around 6 months after we got married. My wife got pregnant 3 months after our wedding.

I guess it was somewhat planned but not rigidly planned. We were happy and at the same time anxious that our lives would never be the same again.

Now that our son is almost two, we look at him with awe at how much he's grown. I can't even imagine not being a daddy. We are so happy he came into our lives.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    At first, I never could imagine myself being a Daddy but then when I clutched our princess for the first time I just felt this very light feeling inside...pure bliss! We are looking forward to having more

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    why do i have kids??

being a woman...i think its the pinnacle(spell?)...the ultimate goal...to bear your husband's children..

the funny thing is...when i was young til before i got married...i hate little kids..wala akong pasensha...i dont even hold them...

i was the first to get married...and the first baby i was able to cradle is my own son...di pa ko marunong...but when i held him..ibang iba..kako...walang ibang pwedeng humawak sayo...ako lang....and so i did...i gave up my job to take care of them...

it's ok to enjoy your life now..ideally..ganyan naman talaga dapat...to be able to get to know each other better w/o the hassles of parenting...

BUT...at the end of the day...you'll find yourself looking for an ultimate direction...a focus...and surely...after that you'll probabaly decide to have one.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Ako lang naghahanap ng tagapagmana ng cars ko?
    O ayan Flagg, may kasama ka na. heeheehee.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i used to love kids even when i'm not married yet. all my nephews and niece naranasan kong alagaan kaya naman ng magkaanak na kami ng misis ko medyo sanay na rin sa paghawak at pag-aalaga ng bata. i'm the eldest but i'm the last one to get married. during my vacation lang ako nagkakaroon ng chance alagaan mga anak ko, that's why i make sure na i'm always with them all the time i had. we go out, eat and played together with my wife. all what i have is for them. they are my treasures.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    When we got married parang ilang ako sa idea of having kids agad. Syempre enjoy muna married life diba? Pero curious na rin ako kung kanino kamukha. Ayun naging honeymoon baby tuloy hehe :D

I can relate to "nawawala ang pagod pag-uwi sa bahay." Kahit na nasabon sa opisina, naipit sa trafik, may nakaaway na jeepney driver, may bote pang i-sterilize, diaper na papalitan, pwet na huhugasan, atbp, nawawala pagod ko when I see my son's two lower front teeth exposed by a silly ear to ear grin. My son also helps a lot in patching up marital disputes kasi my wife and I know that we have to be strong for him.

BTW, halo features nya. Ulo tsaka noo akin. Buti na lang mukha kay misis hehe.
    +1 ako ako sa halos lahat ng nasabi mo lalo na dun sa kung sino kamukha hehehehe. we almost had a honeymoon baby kaso no heartbeat kata ndi natuloy. then the follwing pregnancy eh blighted ovum. third one is a lucky one. baba (chin) nakuha sa akin ni baby. pati nanay ko eh nagconcede na hehehe.

yung diaper, sterilize, etc. is very true.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
POLL: why do you have kids?