New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    IMHO this is the worst shooting in US schools so far. It may be lower in body count vs the virginia tech shooting but the victims here are kids. Sad to see this happening but it seems the US (with so many guns around) have so many trigger happy people.

20 kids, 6 adults massacred in US school | Inquirer News
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; December 15th, 2012 at 10:27 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    IMHO this is the worst shooting in US schools so far. It may be lower in body count vs the virginia tech shooting but the victims here are kids. Sad to see this happening but it seems the US (with so many guns around) have so many trigger happy people.

20 kids, 6 adults massacred in US school | Inquirer News
    I have just talked to my boss in US regarding this incident and it was horrible, and to think that it was just few days from the Mall shooting incident just makes it crazy.

RIP to the victims.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    This is just sad. RIP to the people who died.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My heart bleeds for the victims.

Just really makes you wonder what's wrong with society today, for those things to happen and it's becoming alarmingly more often. When you had religious fanatics (i.e. Waco) or terrorism (i.e. Oklahoma bombings), we could still see the basis or motives of the groups behind it but to randomly loose it, get some guns and shoot up a school, it's just... i dunno.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ano kaya problema ng gunman? hindi kaya attention disorder ito, gusto maging sikat.

RIP to the victims..

yun mga bata kawawa naman, 5-10 years old lang yata. ang dami pa pwedeng mangyari sa buhay nila.

kaya minsan mapapaisip ka kung "if there is a God?"

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    The kid was a wacko.

Family friends in Newtown also described the young man as troubled and described his mother Nancy as very rigid. "[Adam] was not connected with the other kids," said one friend.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    I have just talked to my boss in US regarding this incident and it was horrible, and to think that it was just few days from the Mall shooting incident just makes it crazy.

RIP to the victims.
    Parang normal na nga lang eh sa US. Ngayon pati sa cinema at malls may shootings na rin.

Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    My heart bleeds for the victims.

Just really makes you wonder what's wrong with society today, for those things to happen and it's becoming alarmingly more often. When you had religious fanatics (i.e. Waco) or terrorism (i.e. Oklahoma bombings), we could still see the basis or motives of the groups behind it but to randomly loose it, get some guns and shoot up a school, it's just... i dunno.
    Kaya masakit isipin para sa families. Unjustifiable in any way. Kawawa mga kids, 5-10 yrs old, hindi pa sumisibol.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Unrestricted gun control/ access to high powered assault rifles. Just add a psycho with a senseless motive equals a massacre. The killer was a son of one of the teacher who he killed earlier at their home...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Parang normal na nga lang eh sa US. Ngayon pati sa cinema at malls may shootings na rin.

Kaya masakit isipin para sa families. Unjustifiable in any way. Kawawa mga kids, 5-10 yrs old, hindi pa sumisibol.
    Worst is that they got access to high powered firearms unlike here in the Philippines, then add increasing number of amercan wacko in it and you have these tragic events.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    I was about to post this same incident here, only because right now they are debating about gun control/ gun ownership on CNN. Just like to ask our members here about gun ownership/ gun laws. Do we limit, or do we allow?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Worst School shooting in the US!