New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Holy f*cking sh*t.

3 cops, 2 others nabbed for woman’s kidnap-slay | Metro, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com

this is a dangerous world we live in. and the people who are supposed to protect us do the exact opposite.

How many of you get uneasy when cops are heading your way?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Death penalty sana yan noon....kaya inalis capital punishment

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post
    Holy f*cking sh*t.

3 cops, 2 others nabbed for woman’s kidnap-slay | Metro, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com

this is a dangerous world we live in. and the people who are supposed to protect us do the exact opposite.

How many of you get uneasy when cops are heading your way?
    cops = police = government, tax payers funds the paychecks of these people who in return attacks us because some of them are unfair (corrupt) and the rest just can't resist to follow their fellow corrupt colleagues (just like in a illegal counter flow, one vehicle makes the illegal counter flow and the rest will follow)

also just like in the government, we tax payers fund them yet their main objective is to help the poor (the ones not paying taxes and is taking advantage of it)

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Dapat sa mga ganitong klaseng tao,- ipahilera sa pader... o paihiin sa bukid....

Human rights,- Human rights.... E ano iyong ginawa ninyo sa nagta-trabahong tao???

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    sa BDO BLS Dona Soledad branch nahuli yan mga mokong na yan

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Just this morning while driving home, I heard a news about a 25 years old office girl rapped by the taxi driver she hired and his two cohorts who was hiding at the trunk. Now this.

I'm really worried for my wifes safety even though she has her own car. Kailangan na talaga death penalty.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Vote for duts! Pinoy cops kidnap and kill woman, stuffs body in drum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Vote for duts! Pinoy cops kidnap and kill woman, stuffs body in drum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Huwag ka namang babaligtad, bro....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Huwag ka namang babaligtad, bro....

Dapat manalo na si binay and duts. Double president. Pinoy cops kidnap and kill woman, stuffs body in drum Para Kung ano deserve na future ng mga stupid voters/whiners yun ang makuha nila.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Dapat manalo na si binay and duts. Double president. Pinoy cops kidnap and kill woman, stuffs body in drum Para Kung ano deserve na future ng mga stupid voters/whiners yun ang makuha nila.
    Sad and true. We always deserve the leaders we elect, the curse and beauty of democracy. Same reason as Rizal not joining the revolution and Luna not right away joining the revolution.

The only problem with this is, I have young children that I want to raise here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast