New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Is she 50 or 56 years old? If she's 56, then I'm thinking of someone else. But, other publications has her age at 50. That puts her age in the range I'm thinking of. She was a real estate agent. But, I wonder if she ever studied in Mapua as a freshman? My mom had a certain circle of friends (from Cavite). I knew some of their kids. Adora's name, hairstyle, and facial features look kinda familiar.

My mom was also big on owning real estate.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kapitbahay ng babae yung mastermind na lespu... I guess keeping up with Joneses has a whole new meaning...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Tumrabaho na yung grupo fearing baka di na ubra pag iba na administrasyon...Ayun timbog

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    As usual, my relatives there are tight-lipped about anyone outside family and kin I asked about. When I visited there back in 2013, I asked about some female (and ahem, pretty) acquaintances. No word up to now.

Maybe I'm imagining things. But, I don't think that's the first time I saw that photo. I usually have a photographic memory. But, I visited so many homes during my visit. It's tough to retrace my steps.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^Does that photo look like someone that you used to get close with? ;)

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    ^Does that photo look like someone that you used to get close with? ;)

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    If you mean the inset photo of Adora while she was alive...... It's been decades and you have to imagine her in her late teens. Although there is a resemblance, I certainly hope she's not the same person as the one I knew. Sweet girl.

The kind my mom would have approved. My mom always wanted me to marry a nice sweet Filipina. Of course, she never mentioned the girl should also be in her approved list.

Regardless, no one deserves to die in such a horrifying way. I feel for her family.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; April 13th, 2016 at 11:53 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Those people should die the same fate except for the duct tape and drum.

Wrap them in chicken wire.

As the body decomposes, it becomes bloated with gas and it floats on the surface. The chicken wire punctures those bloated parts. Ensuring that the body stays underwater.

As fish food.
    Aray! Sira ang araw ko, sir. I'll skip lunch today, masarap pa naman ang ulam namin - kilawen

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Death penalty talaga dapat ibalik.

Slow and painful death sa mga heinous crimes. These criminals will not be deterred by reclusion perpetua.

Parang si Lauro Vizconde, nakamatayan na walang justice sa nangyari sa pamilya nya, pero kung may DP, bawi na sana...

BShit ang mga taga human rights, hindi kasi sila ang namamatayan ng ganitong klaseng krimen, kaya malalakas ang loob na magreklamo...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123