New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Guys any service for pickup and shipping large/heavy item?

May kukunin kasi sana ako na mags and goma for spare tire pero place is far away (batangas). Any ideas how to get it? Yung least hassle sa pickup (seller is abroad and only the mother is in the house).

Initial thoughts ko is just to go there pero mukhang di kami uuwi ng family this month sa province (laguna) so hindi ako mapapalapit dun para daanan sana.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by wewoy_romero View Post

May kukunin kasi sana ako na mags and goma for spare tire pero place is far away (batangas). Any ideas how to get it? Yung least hassle sa pickup (seller is abroad and only the mother is in the house).

Initial thoughts ko is just to go there pero mukhang di kami uuwi ng family this month sa province (laguna) so hindi ako mapapalapit dun para daanan sana.

Thanks!
    Try Mober, Transportify, or Lalamove.

These are like Uber, but specialized for logistics I had my Laziboy moved from QC to Batangas cheap and easy by Transportify.

Download their apps, you'll enjoy the service
    Last edited by SidCoronel; July 14th, 2018 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Mistypes

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SidCoronel View Post
    Try Mober, Transportify, or Lalamove.

These are like Uber, but specialized for logistics I had my Laziboy moved from QC to Batangas cheap and easy by Transportify.

Download their apps, you'll enjoy the service
    Ang mahal nyan e. Trucking service? Or sa pasabay sa bus?

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    salamat sa mga reply.

transportify and lalamove - out of coverage area daw yung pickup point.

mober - the price is too expensive. kapresyo na nung item yung estimate charge sa akin haha

alam ko nga may way na pwede siya ipasabay sa mga provincial buses. so dadalhin yung item sa terminal tapos pickup na lang ulit sa terminal na malapit. try ko iresearch kung paano at baka mas mura.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    salamat sa mga reply.

transportify and lalamove - out of coverage area daw yung pickup point.

mober - the price is too expensive. kapresyo na nung item yung estimate charge sa akin haha

alam ko nga may way na pwede siya ipasabay sa mga provincial buses. so dadalhin yung item sa terminal tapos pickup na lang ulit sa terminal na malapit. try ko iresearch kung paano at baka mas mura.
    yespo. the bus line.
    even the popular transport and messenger services do it.
    i do it all the time, and i regularly see the popular transport service firms doing it with me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2018

Thanks!
    The Europa-Road Ltd. has been being trusted participant of the logistic market since 2005. Their qualified professionals with more, than twenty years experience are ready to provide quick and quality service for our customers regarding international transporting, carriage, haulage, forwarding, shipping overweight / oversized cargo and freight, delivering heavy equipments on road transport.
    I have hired them to ship goods to Germany and I was very satisfied!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Saan specifically sa batangas yung item at saan ka sa laguna?