New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I always watch Extra Challenge, and in my opinion Phoemela did a good job as a host. Kaya pala siya natangal sa show kasi she used marijuana with the guests and some people sa show when they had a taped show in SAGADA. and im thinking siguro dami ren artista na gumagamit nito...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Eh, man! Wanna try me brownies? Full'a smokin' good ganja! :lol:

Ok lang yun, therapeutic nga daw yung jutes e. Wala nga lang sisihan pag nasobrahan na.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    long-term brain damage ang effect ng marijuana.

if you haven't noticed, those who regularly smoke marijuana are kinda slow-thinkers. this was really evident during my college days.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sayang naman c phoemela..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually, brain damage is not due to mary jane.

Marijuana has been found to have little to no clinical side effects (which is why some groups are pushing so hard to legalize it), and does not cause long term damage to the lungs, like tobacco does... it's non-carcinogenic, and... wait for it... non-addictive... (weird, noh?)

AFAIK, from college din, some mj users are pretty okay... nakakagraduate nga with honors pag minsan...

The problem with some mary jane users here is that their suppliers may often mix in other stuff with the marijuana or push other illegal items on them... which ARE bad for your health and very very ADDICTIVE... and it's likely your college mates have fallen prey to these pushers.... otherwise, they just smoke it too damn much and are high all of the time... parang mga lasing yan tuwing pumasok. :freak:

Kung legal nga lang ang mj, we could treat it like alcohol... not for minors, and not while driving... and it would not lead (hopefully) on to worse things, kasi puro galing legitimate sources na yung supply ng mga users.

BTW, I don't smoke tobacco or mj OR drink...
    Last edited by niky; November 8th, 2004 at 01:02 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaya siya sinibak sa exttra challenge eh. pero lupit niya sa FHM

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ssaloon..pare...quit na kaya tayo?baka mabuking tayo paalisin tayo sa show natin...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    miko, i agree! shes really hot!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well everybody deserves a 2nd chance,

atleast ina admit niya hindi yung deny deny nagmamalinis pero nasa loob ang kulo.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pero nagguest siya sa The Buzz ha...kapamilya na pala ng Dos.... magkakasegment na pala siya sa The Buzz...baranggay ek ek yata title

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Phoemela admitted that she used marijuana