New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wanted to order something online and merchant is located in hongkong. they are shipping items thru HK post office eventually philpost will handle it here. they said it will take 10 days to arrive but diba sobrang tagal pag dating na dito sa philpost?

usually gaano katagal dumarating parcel sa philpost?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    sobra laki aabutin ng taxes. my brother got a cellphone case online that was delivered to the philippines. pick up point was post office.

binili nya yung item ng 2k. bayad sya taxes 2k+ din.

same item, when bought sa mall cost around 3k lang.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    malupet ang taxes dyan sa philpost.
    yung utol ko one time nagpadala ng package.... puro canned goods, chocolate and some shirts lang.... philpost is charging me 4k para ma release ang package.

one time, nag order din ako sa amazon ng hard to find cd.... cd costs around 1k, binayaran ko na tax sa philpost is 1k din. napamahal pa.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

yung utol ko one time nagpadala ng package.... puro canned goods, chocolate and some shirts lang.... philpost is charging me 4k para ma release ang package.

one time, nag order din ako sa amazon ng hard to find cd.... cd costs around 1k, binayaran ko na tax sa philpost is 1k din. napamahal pa.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post

I'm actually ok with the taxes what I'm more worried about is kung hinde mawawala and kung gaano kabilis makadating

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post

I'm actually ok with the taxes what I'm more worried about is kung hinde mawawala and kung gaano kabilis makadating

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    shadow, kung ayaw mo mawala gamit, kailangan EMS gamitin mo para may tracking number.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    DON'T. Either you will taxed more or the same cost cost of the item or your item will get lost.

My boss sent me a package of chocolates before from Europe through post which I never received. But when he sent a package to another person using courier it arrived on time naman.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Philcost hahaha

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I wanted to order something online and merchant is located in hongkong. they are shipping items thru HK post office eventually philpost will handle it here. they said it will take 10 days to arrive but diba sobrang tagal pag dating na dito sa philpost?

usually gaano katagal dumarating parcel sa philpost?
    Ako madalas mag import ng items from US by USPS priority mail international. Items arrive in a week to the Central Post Office (CPO). Ang matagal yung sorting at delivery to your city PO, usually takes 2 weeks sa metro manila & more if provincial. Also, if you are importing items that are being sold in the country, mahal ang duties nun kasi available naman dito yun.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    More convenient to just send thru JAC.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I ordered a book from Japan. Unfortunately, the vendor does not support delivery via Courier. The best they could do was via EMS.

Okay so fulfilled na yung order.
    And I was able to track my item's Japan continent journey via EMS.
    In less than a week, I was able to track my book's journey from the vendor, to their local post office, to the main Tokyo post, to Narita Airport, then to NAIA.
    Then things went dark. Ayun, wala nang tracking tracking.

For one month walang nangyari.

I did not get any notification of parcel from Philpost. (aka we are holding your book ransom and you need to come over and pay)

I had to ask help from our office admin to call up the Taguig PO to see if they had my book hostage.
    Ayun nakita nila. Malapit nang mag expire delivery ko at maging free for all for the Taguig PO.

I drove over to the Taguig PO to retrieve my book. 50php lang naman yung ransom na binayad ko.
    Pero SOBRANG HASSLE!

Never again.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast