Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Leash bro. Baka pag lace Victoria secret yun. [emoji16]
    Wtf ha ha ha. Freudian slip si kimbon. Victoria's secret ata iniisip

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^^ hey m'cathy di ko yan iniisip kundi tinali talaga ako sa leeg kagabi at hanggang ngayon nakatali pa rin. di na nga ako makaalis sa kama eh. haha
    Last edited by kimbon; May 31st, 2015 at 06:39 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Our golden gets really excited when shes in the car. As in magulo. Cute nun tuta pa, but now that shes almost a full grown 15month old pup, masakit na! So until she mellows down, which wont be for quite a while, no gimiks for her. Still a cutie though!

And i wasnt aware you could bring your pets to malls like SM, and Ayala Malls, as in outside the pet/grooming shops. Wala lang akong napapansin siguro. Sa mga tiende, high street, given. If youre allergic, its probably best to stay away from such establishments anyway.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May nakita nga ako sa mall, kuntodo palahaw yung toddler na anak at tuliro na yung yaya, while the mother karga yung pet dog nya......

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    May nakita nga ako sa mall, kuntodo palahaw yung toddler na anak at tuliro na yung yaya, while the mother karga yung pet dog nya......
    Nakaka bad trip makakita ng ganyan... Parang yung doggie yung anak ano?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sinabi mo pa. Kuntodo tingin nga mga tao sa kanila. Yung amo galit pa, kasi yung bata, di nya mapatahan......

Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Nakaka bad trip makakita ng ganyan... Parang yung doggie yung anak ano?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Wtf ha ha ha. Freudian slip si kimbon. Victoria's secret ata iniisip
    Kwento ka naman sir kimbon...oh the stories you may tell :naughty2:

We have some neighbors that let their dog walk around and take a dump right at our gate. Buti hindi na umulit, i was tempted to leave some Dora-flavored goodies there.

In a somewhat related scenario, nag construction sa tapat ng bahay namin a few years back, and the workers/guards kept some cats as pets. Up to that point there were 0 cats in our area; right now they're nesting at my kapitbahay's bodega, tipping over our trash, you get the picture.

Dunno, at some point they stop becoming pets and start becoming pests.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    sana nanganak na Lang sya ng aso

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Kwento ka naman sir kimbon...oh the stories you may tell :naughty2:

We have some neighbors that let their dog walk around and take a dump right at our gate. Buti hindi na umulit, i was tempted to leave some Dora-flavored goodies there.

In a somewhat related scenario, nag construction sa tapat ng bahay namin a few years back, and the workers/guards kept some cats as pets. Up to that point there were 0 cats in our area; right now they're nesting at my kapitbahay's bodega, tipping over our trash, you get the picture.

Dunno, at some point they stop becoming pets and start becoming pests.
    I hate cats!!! Nagtataka ako dati bakit parating may poop sa grass sa harap ng bahay. There are no stray dogs in our street so I suspected that one of our neighbors would let their dog poop in front of our house. Then I found out it was cat poop pala. I used to have a spray gun with vinegar that I use when I see those cats. I thought cats buried their poop. Di pala lahat.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I hate cats!!! Nagtataka ako dati bakit parating may poop sa grass sa harap ng bahay. There are no stray dogs in our street so I suspected that one of our neighbors would let their dog poop in front of our house. Then I found out it was cat poop pala. I used to have a spray gun with vinegar that I use when I see those cats. I thought cats buried their poop. Di pala lahat.
    Kabaliktaran naman case sa amin. Cats have our backyard to roam around, and they weren't even our pets. Fortunately hindi naman sila nagkakalat ng poop or naninira ng gamit. They just rest under the shade of the trees. Mas problema namin yung mga askal ng kapitbahay. Laging may "deposit" sa driveway namin.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kabaliktaran naman case sa amin. Cats have our backyard to roam around, and they weren't even our pets. Fortunately hindi naman sila nagkakalat ng poop or naninira ng gamit. They just rest under the shade of the trees. Mas problema namin yung mga askal ng kapitbahay. Laging may "deposit" sa driveway namin.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast