New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    it is not masters and their pets. in the philippines, a few of our social climbers and wannabes take their pets to the mall and restaurants. little do they know, some people are allergic to pets and no matter how clean and "sanitized" your pets are, it does not belong in public places specially at food establishments and restaurants. pets are different from working dogs, be it seeing eye dogs, military and police K 9 which are there to do their job or duty. these irresponsible pet owners not only endanger the general public but also are not doing their pets a favor. pets do not enjoy being in public and are exposed to hazards, unfavorable environment and exposure to possible diseases around them. so why are these social climbers flaunting their pets to show off as if the mall is a dog show? perhaps they want to tell other people they are "soshall". rich people or classy people don't do that. not connect the dots

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I beg to disagree bro. Rich and influential people actually do that. Paris Hilton carries her chihuahua in an LV bag. That is one of the reasons the soshalls are imitating the rich and famous. I have a maltese but I dont bring her to the mall as she gets too stressed and shivers endlessly even if I just bring to her vet or get a grooming which incidentally inside a mall.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    it is not masters and their pets. in the philippines, a few of our social climbers and wannabes take their pets to the mall and restaurants. little do they know, some people are allergic to pets and no matter how clean and "sanitized" your pets are, it does not belong in public places specially at food establishments and restaurants. pets are different from working dogs, be it seeing eye dogs, military and police K 9 which are there to do their job or duty. these irresponsible pet owners not only endanger the general public but also are not doing their pets a favor. pets do not enjoy being in public and are exposed to hazards, unfavorable environment and exposure to possible diseases around them. so why are these social climbers flaunting their pets to show off as if the mall is a dog show? perhaps they want to tell other people they are "soshall". rich people or classy people don't do that. not connect the dots
    Nouveau rich like to flaunt their money kaya. Seriously, I wouldn't generalize that they are all social climbers. There are pet friendly malls where owners can bring their dogs to socialize with other dogs eg Serendra, High street and Tiendesitas. I've contemplated on bringing my fat lab there since her doctor is in the area but I wasn't sure how she will react to other dogs. And like you mentioned, she might get sick pa from other dogs. I really cannot risk that.

What I really hate are people who treat pets as accessories. It became a fad since small dogs are cheaper to maintain and accessible to most people. Having a dog is a big responsibility.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    asar nga eh. years ago nung na uso yang mga pet friendly establishments na yan, may mga fastfood restos na allowed pa ang aso sa loob. kumakain kami ng family ko na may katabi kaming malaking aso (mongrel).
    naka upo pa mismo sa upuan tapos yung owner pinapakain yung leftovers, inilalagay sa mesa para dilaan nung aso. sagwa!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Masarap daw ang pagkain pag may balahibo ng galising aso

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    sa amin nga pasaway ang mga dog owners. kailangan pang sitahin ng lobby attendants/guard on duty para hwag mag pooh poh kahit saan. alam naman nila ang rules and regulation ng admin. one time nga bilang kumahol at kala ko kakagatin na ko ng Chihuahua, sinipa ko nga ng napakalakas yun humagulgol at nagtago ng ilalim ng palda ng amo nga. nasa rule na dapat hwag alisin ang lace lalo ng kapag nasa elevator...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    sa amin nga pasaway ang mga dog owners. kailangan pang sitahin ng lobby attendants/guard on duty para hwag mag pooh poh kahit saan. alam naman nila ang rules and regulation ng admin. one time nga bilang kumahol at kala ko kakagatin na ko ng Chihuahua, sinipa ko nga ng napakalakas yun humagulgol at nagtago ng ilalim ng palda ng amo nga. nasa rule na dapat hwag alisin ang lace lalo ng kapag nasa elevator...
    Sa high rise bro allowed ang pets sa lift. Sa mid rise bawal. Hagdan lang talaga.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^^^yup bro allowed naman samin sa elevator pero dapat nakalagay ang lace. precaution lang ito baka biglang mangagat at dapat din malapit sa tabi ang aso sa owner as much as possible... aw aw hehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    ^^^yup bro allowed naman samin sa elevator pero dapat nakalagay ang lace. precaution lang ito baka biglang mangagat at dapat din malapit sa tabi ang aso sa owner as much as possible... aw aw hehe
    Leash bro. Baka pag lace Victoria secret yun. [emoji16]

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    haha.. onga leash nga pala.low batt nga ako kaninang umaga. lace ng victoria secret ang ginamit sa leeg ko last night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    haha.. onga leash nga pala.low batt nga ako kaninang umaga. lace ng victoria secret ang ginamit sa leeg ko last night.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast