New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    dropping such statement even if taken of context is a big stupidity %#$$#*

kung siya mismo nakaranas ng pagpapakumbaba and pagtulong sa kapwa ng walang hinihintay na kapalit at nasabi niya ang mga salitang yun, mapapatawad ko siya pero kung di man lang niya nasubukan makatapak sa putik para taos pusong iabot ang tulong sa kapwa, di lang siya maiihalintulad sa putik kundi sa burak...

ive done charity works and mingled with the poor, i could honestly say that doing such deed uplift my spirit and i feel very enlighten, that feeling is what money cant buy.

tulad ng red cross at mangilang makataong duktor na tumutulong sa kapwa na walang kapalit, bilang isang social worker ay isang makataong paglilingkod, lalo na kung ito ay ginagawa ng bukal sa kalooban=)

napanuod ko ang sinabi ng chief inspector = natural pinaslang siya, medyo me pagka bobo din kasi minsan ang pulis na iniinterbiew, kainis, sana yung sasabihin niya me sense ng konti, obvious naman na pinaslang, sinabi niya pa na malamang na pinaslang ang biktima, wtf balik sa grade 1 pwede

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Most western people are quite independent and outgoing since they grew up in an environment wherein crime is rare, the surroundings are properly monitored & supervised and the authorities are responsive and professional. Here in the Philippines, everybody is left to fend for themselves and the authorities will only get involved after something bad has already occurred.

I have the same problems with my girl friend. She's European and likes to go off by herself. I'm sometimes scared something like this might happen to her.
    Last edited by bender; April 20th, 2007 at 02:05 PM. Reason: missed something

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Wag nyong masyadong pansinin yang si Sir Raulo Gonzalez. (Ooops, sorry Raul lang pala). I heard his comments on Saksi last night, talagang iresponsable

Sobra kasing sipsip kay GMA, kaya hindi pa sinisibak. Nag-volunteer pa daw ata ng heart nya na lang ang ido-donate kay FG para gumaling. Hehehe

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hottie daw yan Julia campbell, kakatakot pala mag-sagada parang may serial killer pala dun

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sabi nga ni JV Ejercito, hwag paalisin sa pwesto siRaulo Gonzales, he is a big help to the campaign of the opposition.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    with a lot of controversial "quotable quotes " from Gonzales and still di sya magalaw ng Malacanang, magduda ka talaga why he's such an untouchable! marami sigurong nalalaman na ginagamit pang-blackmail!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    awa ako kay julia campbell, true westerners are prone liberated in terms of freedom, however just like in movies when they are truly down the first person to into into is their family, westerners supports their children with what they want, julia decides to work as a social welfare volunteer, her family agrees and didnt even bear so much grudges on the death of their daughter, because they are assured that the will of their daughter was done.

ot na: but if you look within them the pain is supress and covered with a smile... these is one reason why depression and suicide is prevalent in us...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    RIP Ms. Campbell....

Very unfortunate incident in the Philippines.... Ingat lang po tayo....

2501:showoff:

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    what mr. raul gonzales should do is shut up and clean his table(literally),dosen't this guy know when to shut his mouth,ms. julia campbell is helping our very own people out of the goodness of her heart,the very same people he should be protecting under his oath of office.

my deepest condolences to ms. campbell's family.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by fearless View Post
    what mr. raul gonzales should do is shut up and clean his table(literally),dosen't this guy know when to shut his mouth,ms. julia campbell is helping our very own people out of the goodness of her heart,the very same people he should be protecting under his oath of office.

my deepest condolences to ms. campbell's family.
    Ha-ha! Napansin mo rin pala yung mga nagtambak na papel sa mesa ni Gonzales. Yung iba parang luma na, at halos di mo na na siya makita sa dami ng papel sa ibabaw ng mesa niya. Ano kaya ginagawa niya sa mga papeles na yun?

Ano yan eh......pa-impress. Sa office namin, laging clean desk policy, pag marami papel mo sa mesa, labas mo nun, parang laging busy. Lagi kang may AIDS (As If Doing Something).

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Peace Corp Volunteer Julia Campbell