New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I guess they should provide free and pay lounges. Just to give the customer a choice.

Kung puro pay iyan, baka sa pader na lang magsi-ihi ang mga customer.

Sa Gateway nasa pinakataas ng building yung free CR.
    But what would be the difference between the free and pay lounges?

Free - dirty? Pay - clean?

Otherwise why pay when you have access to clean restrooms?

Note though the National Building Code requires public facilities to provide adequate restrooms. But then again it also requires public facilities to provide adequate parking spaces. Which public building owners do - for a fee. Following the logic, I guess it won't be long before all restrooms will start charging entrance fees. And mall stairwells and obscure spots will have "Bawal Umihi Dito" signs.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I guess they should provide free and pay lounges. Just to give the customer a choice.
    Yup. Dapat ganito, so the buying (or malling) public has a choice. If I just had to do a #1, i'd probably just opt for the free lounge. But for a #2, the pay lounge will come in handy

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    Otherwise why pay when you have access to clean restrooms?
    Accessibility po.
    "May bakanteng lote sa taong ta*ng-t*e..." dami din tissue...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I guess so.

btw, edalbau, re your IBS, it is most probably due to some allergy you may have to some types of food. You may try watching what you eat and see if your IBS acts up or not. Simple process of elimination will tell you what food to avoid.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    I guess so.

btw, edalbau, re your IBS, it is most probably due to some allergy you may have to some types of food. You may try watching what you eat and see if your IBS acts up or not. Simple process of elimination will tell you what food to avoid.
    I tried. Kaso tinatawag talaga ako ng mga hipon, alimago, lechon at manok po eh.
    Kaya kumakain na lang ako sa mall na may lounge... Hirap lang ako sa Seaside dyan sa may Baclaran, liit ng CR eh. hehehe

Di naman po nangiistorbo si IBS palagi eh, mga 30% of the time lang po.
    Thanks for the advice po.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    these Pay Restrooms are life savers for me!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Mall, restaurant, or building owners should provide free and clean restrooms for their patrons. However, this is not being followed. Hence, we have no choice but to pay if we wanted to use a clean rest room.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Totoo pla yang IBS? i thought it was just a joke i usually see in Hollywood movies (i.e. Along came Polly, The Lady Killers etc).

Anyway, Gateway was supposed to be an upscale mall. first 2 floors, pay lounges lahat, 3rd and 4th, free. Wag ka lang dun sa 1st floor, sa may tabi ng Rustan's Supermarket, sobrang kintab ng floor kita mo yung katabi mo. hahahaha.

If i usually need to use the CR more than for pee-ing, i usually go to pay lounges. Cleaner, quieter (since there are few peeps inside), more tissue, complete amenities and airconditioned for only 10 bucks. A typical vendo machine sells a tissue for 4 pesos so it's a no brainer. The primary reason why Malls do have pay lounges is because for sure, passers-by would make the mall their CRs, steal the tissue rolls, etc.
    Last edited by Horsepower; December 15th, 2006 at 01:10 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    these Pay Restrooms are life savers for me!
    same sentiments

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Just a question, why can Greenbelt provide clean and complete restrooms for free and Gateway doesn't?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Pay per use of Rest room??