New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    Originally Posted by boybi
    these Pay Restrooms are life savers for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    same sentiments

2 weeks ago.. sa sta.lucia mall, buti na lang may kamag-anak kaming malapit sa vicinity. Drove fast to cainta.. para lang makigamit ng CR.. I need clean and comfortable room to do my business..hehe Wished there was pay restroom lounge sa sta.lucia.

Ung sa gateway, dati isa lang ung pay lounge jan. 4th floor ata. The rest free na, kaso binago nila dahil madami kasi ang dumaraan at nakikiraan lang (LRT Commuters) kaya siguro napilitan sila para naman sa upkeep. Ngayon libre pa rin naman ung nasa basement parking at sa may movie house. Okay pa rin sila gamitin. Ung sa promenade may bayad din pero worth it naman. Lalo na kapag kailangang-kailangan na.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Teej View Post
    Just a question, why can Greenbelt provide clean and complete restrooms for free and Gateway doesn't?
    Ewan ko. Kaya umiihi muna ko sa gulong bago pumasok ng mall.

Biro lang. Minsan ko pa lang nagawa iyan [emergency].

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    OT: Psyllium fiber helps reduce IBS. Try niyo.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    iba kasi ang target market ng GreenBelt. Class A and B. While it's not true sometimes, ang assumption is that, Class A and B wouldn't steal tissue rolls nor vandalize the CR.

Same sana ang target market ng Gateway (kaya nga walang Jollibee nor McDo sa loob eh), but it seems that they gave up that idea by making the mall a linking bridge between two Train railways. Before, walang nkakapasok don na lalaking nakasando or naka-sandals pero ngayon, meron na. Ok lang sa akin naka-sando na girl tho. hehehe. Mr.Araneta spent 9Billion just to revive that place. Now, further development are on its way. gagawin syang mini-city.
    Last edited by Horsepower; December 15th, 2006 at 01:33 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sobra naman yang Gateway..

bakit sa Greenbelt.. mas upscale pa yun.. libre ang cr. ang gaganda pa.. may bidet pa ang mga toilets..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    its the customers choice whether to go on a pay toilet or the free ones, tama si boybi lifesaver yun toilet minsan especially if di kayo magkasundo ng tiyan niyo minsan.

for peeing, ok lng regular rest room, but to poop especially during those times, id rather pay 10bucks.

ot: during my college days and after i graduate, whenever i have that urge, i try to locate the nearest decent hotel to flush the unwanted baggage=)

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I think sa Glorietta may pay lounge din sila..

when i'm in that area.. pumupunta na lang din ako sa Dusit Hotel.. hehehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    agree with other posts. definitely a life-saver for me.

tandaan ko last time sa may shangri-la. I really had to go. as in REAL BAD. so I paid the amount (which isn't bad at all... heck, I'd pay 10 times the amount during that time..)

anyway, I bolted to the door and and opened it with a big resounding THUD and did my thing. afterwards, nang palabas na ako, I heard the same big resounding THUD and in rushed another guy with the same predicament. nyehehe..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    iba kasi ang target market ng GreenBelt. Class A and B. While it's not true sometimes, ang assumption is that, Class A and B wouldn't steal tissue rolls nor vandalize the CR.

Same sana ang target market ng Gateway (kaya nga walang Jollibee nor McDo sa loob eh), but it seems that they gave up that idea by making the mall a linking bridge between two Train railways. Before, walang nkakapasok don na lalaking nakasando or naka-sandals pero ngayon, meron na. Ok lang sa akin naka-sando na girl tho. hehehe. Mr.Araneta spent 9Billion just to revive that place. Now, further development are on its way. gagawin syang mini-city.
    +1. I think it would depend on the market the mall wants to target. hindi ko rin nilalahat, but I agree with Horspower's observation about the tissue rolls. You can add Podium and Powerplant to the list of malls without Pay lounges, perhaps due to the market they're targetting. Iba rin naman ang target ng Greenbelt sa Glorietta, for instance, kaya may Pay lounges ang Glorietta. personally, if the mall can't offer free lounges with complete facilities, like Podium or Greenbelt, it would be better if they have some free and some pay lounges, and just let the customer choose.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Why can't these malls provide clean restrooms for free? Shouldn't be a part of their service? Walang pinagkaiba ito sa usaping Pay Parking.

There's no point of argument na malinis talaga ang pay lounges but then why can't they clean their own malls without the customer paying.

yeah, business is business but providing the basic needs of customers should be on top of priorities.

Look at the new MRT (Line 2 Santolan-Recto), wala ng CR for the convenience of passengers, andun lahat nakapila sa CR designated for disabled peeps. If they mean business, they should mean service IMO!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Pay per use of Rest room??