New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hello fellow tsikoters,

My sister in law was wondering what does she need to make her transaction with their co worker work.

- Co worker want to have their land title pawn (sangla) for 500k (Land title is under co worker).
    - My sister in law don't know what document and process she need.

Hope someone can give a step by steps process.

TIA.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Go to the Register of Deeds and obtain a duplicate of the land title. There you can check if the title is indeed under the name of the owner or otherwise.

This is the FIRST step. Establish proof first that the land title is clean. Marami nagkalat na fake land titles ngayon.

Of course, there is a corresponding fee. And yes, depending on where the RD is, babalikan ninyo.

IIRC, sa Nasugbu RD, I paid php 750 per land title that I had authenticated.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hello Sir,

Nice to chat with you again, anyway..yes we already obtain Certified true copy of the title and is under the co worker name.

yung mga nababa kopo kasi na pag isasangla yung land title, they usually stamp the back part of the title, hinde kolang alam papano process nun, do we need to sign a contract to mortgage then have it notarize? if yes what will be our next steps.

kung kotse lang eto...madali lang sana...hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Ah, ok.

Gusto nyo lagyan ng annotation sa likod ng title. Sorry, no idea how that works.

If may kilala kayo na lawyer, I think he/she can help.

Sorry if I will sound usisero, pero, ano ba classification ng lupa? And how big is it?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Its 155 sqm house and frontage niya may 2 store at the back of farmers cubao po..

they want to pawn it para mapaayos nila yung property to make more room for rental business nila..

my sister in law want to help pero shempre yung asawa niya hinde papayag ng ganun lang, kaya they want to make it legal lahat...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

I see. Abugado kailangan ninyo sir. Para legal and maayos ang lahat.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    HAHA..

Thank you sir...that was my first opinion to them, but they want it to be cheaper...hehehe

but thank you sir for the time..

Stay safe everyone.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by earthlyken View Post
    Its 155 sqm house and frontage niya may 2 store at the back of farmers cubao po..

they want to pawn it para mapaayos nila yung property to make more room for rental business nila..

my sister in law want to help pero shempre yung asawa niya hinde papayag ng ganun lang, kaya they want to make it legal lahat...
    they're pawning 155 sqm of back-of-farmers-cubao property for a measely 500K???
    pisces... pisces...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    they're pawning 155 sqm of back-of-farmers-cubao property for a measely 500K???
    pisces... pisces...
    yun din naisip ko. kala ko sa probinsya.

baka nga pwede pa nila colateral yan sa banko.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hello Guys,

would like to ask how much is the rate if ever gumawa kami ng deed of sale and have it notarize, pero hinde namin ililipat sa name namin pa...how much kaya penalty nun per month or per year rate nila?

Pease advise..

TIA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast