New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    So you're buying the lot now for 500K? ... mura ha.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by earthlyken View Post
    Hello Guys,

would like to ask how much is the rate if ever gumawa kami ng deed of sale and have it notarize, pero hinde namin ililipat sa name namin pa...how much kaya penalty nun per month or per year rate nila?

Pease advise..

TIA
    open deed of sale?

i'll be honest. i sensed that you really want this pawning arrangement to push through with the hope that the pawner (land owner) will not be able to pay, then forfeiting a prime property in your favor at a relatively cheap amount.

why not just tell the pawner to go to the bank and have a loan. free yourselves from the hassle.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hello Guys,

would like to ask how much is the rate if ever gumawa kami ng deed of sale and have it notarize, pero hinde namin ililipat sa name namin pa...how much kaya penalty nun per month or per year rate nila?

Pease advise..

TIA
    errr... they're pawning it po. they're not selling it.
    ask a real estate lawyer or licensed realty agent, the pasikot-sikots of such an arrangement. you'll be surprised. one thing, 'though. leave nothing to chance. there must be only one interpretation possible. the rules of the agreement must be clear and in black and white.
    the rates and conditions? it's what the pawner and pawnee agree on, po.
    make sure all procedures are followed. baka ma-technical kayo kung may hindi malinaw na naka-saad sa kuntrata.

500K for such a prime property... i smell something fishy.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 12th, 2017 at 12:10 AM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    baka di nila masanla sa banko kaya sayo lumapit??

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hello Sir,

Nice to chat with you again, anyway..yes we already obtain Certified true copy of the title and is under the co worker name.

yung mga nababa kopo kasi na pag isasangla yung land title, they usually stamp the back part of the title, hinde kolang alam papano process nun, do we need to sign a contract to mortgage then have it notarize? if yes what will be our next steps.

kung kotse lang eto...madali lang sana...hehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    baka di nila masanla sa banko kaya sayo lumapit??
    nakapangalan naman sa tamang tao yung titulo. baka bagsak sa credit investigation?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    a question (because i do not know the answer).
    does the certified true copy indicate if the property is mortgated, or that someone besides the "owner" is challenging ownership ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12