New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's the reason why the Germans wanted the Jews killed off... believe it or not. Sila daw kasi pumatay kay Christ.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    isn't Germans killed Jews by burning them alive?

damn, this film is really controversial!
    it raises a lot of issues, concerns and opinions.
    i can't wait to see it!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yep, they gassed them, skinned them, bayoneted them, shot them.....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    gusto ko panoorin yan. kasi i love history.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    i remember the movie Devil's Arithmetic, it's a good one, about jews n germans

ill definitely watch that

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    it's not anti-semitic. what is being portrayed in the film is that jews as humans put to cross the son of god. it's humanity as a whole that is responsible for christ's death. i can't blame the jews for being scared after watching this film, but it's not only them who left feeling guilty after watching this film. all other christians who watched felt guilty as well. while there may be narrow-minded individuals out there who may start anti-semitic activities, i juts hope that people who'll watch this film approach it with an open and broader mind.

peace...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    definitely a movie to watch....

hmmm wala pa dito ah....

wait na lang for the DVD...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    People who really hate jews do something more explicit than produce a film about Christ. If someone wants to propagate anti-semitism, then all he needs to do is mouth off the same lines or propaganda used by the Nazis during WWII.

They're reading too much into the production of this film. Tuloy, it made people all the more curious to see it.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron na kaya nito sa virral mall?
    sir, devede, devede!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    di ako makapanilwala na si hitler kaya nagpapatay ng jews eh dahil pinatay daw nila si cristo bat ganun tama ba yun eh turo kasi sa skul pinapatay nya jews dahil sila raw ang superior na race. or was that interpretation done deliberately by historians so that it would not cause anymore anti jew sentiments. affected lang cguro mga jews ang lakas siguro ng tama ng film sa kanila naguiguilty sila. natakot sila sa sarili nilang multo!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Passion of The Christ......