New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Palabas na po ba sa Pinas?

Right timing na ipalabas ito ngayong darating na holy week.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    coming soon pa lang.

si bush, parang nabalita sa US hinahambing nya sarili nya sa Passion Of Christ sa ginagawa nyang trabaho sa Gobyerno nila dun..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    //edited title.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    I am sure this movie by Mel Gibson will be released here in the Philippines. Mixed reviews siya pero I will definitely watch this film to see if this film is anti-semitic daw. Sabi nga ng mga nakapanood you will definitely be moved by this movie after seeing this movie bout Jesus' last hours.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    interesting! ano kaya ginamit na materials for the script?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nabasa ko nga sa newspaper this AM e... mukhang maganda nga, mom ko gusto na nga nya malaman kelan showing dito sa pinas e...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anti-semitic daw, eh totoo naman na Jews ang pumatay sa kanya. Pero, it 'could' trigger an anti-semitism pero the movie is not an anti-semi. Jews have seen it too and their only concern is the 'it could trigger an anti-semi' but the movie is not anti-semi.

Heard about the old lady who died of the heart attack on the premier night?

Also, why are critics condemning Mel's movie without even seeing the entirety of the film? The critics never picked on the movie "Kill bill" or "Natural Born Killers," why now? and why Mel's movie?

A must see movie, indeed. No matter what the critics say, its a blockbuster movie for the first 24 hours!!!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    amen ako diyan kapatid na Karding

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Amen!
    Natural Born Killers; I loved that film.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anti semitic daw kasi nabuksan ang issue, teka ang tagal na issue na ito ah, na jews are responsible for the death of jesus, baka kasi discrminate daw sila today,

paranf yung isang na interview na she;s raising 2 jewish girls daw. medyo masama daw ang impact,

i'd say read the bible AGAIN to be close to what really happen, and to reflect,

hmmm hindi pa parusa na nila yung mga namatay na jews during the holocaust

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Passion of The Christ......