New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Pag may maangas or mayabang? What do you initially do?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go head to head

1 1.92%
  • Ignore him/her

33 63.46%
  • Depends on your mood

18 34.62%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    titigan ko lang sha hanggangmapagod sha sa kakasalita... wag nya lang ako hihipuin masasaktan sha!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GerardTagayty View Post
    titigan ko lang sha hanggangmapagod sha sa kakasalita... wag nya lang ako hihipuin masasaktan sha!
    paano kung hottie na chikka babes ...
    na nang hihimas pero maangas

pwede naman mag pasencia

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    This is a sensitive issue because from hard experience, I've noticed that what local Pinoys consider as pompous/showing off may not necessarily be the case here.

Here, people tend to tell things the way it is without regard to the sensitivities of the person. No beating around the bush. By the same token, people don't take offense easily unless it's directed directly at them.

If you can talk the talk and walk the walk, I guess you're fine. Of course, being aware of those sensitivities here, I try to be diplomatic although it doesn't seem to come out that way sometimes.

Now, if someone was really rubbing it in to me, I'd keep quiet. But later, I'll go out and slash his tires, let the air out, put a screw under his tire or something......

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Mga ganyang tao, they're usually after the attention.

So I give them the exact opposite.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    paano kung hottie na chikka babes ...
    na nang hihimas pero maangas

pwede naman mag pasencia

Dark chocolate FTMFW!!!!

:hysterical:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    "Ride lang ng Ride"... like cars, they ran out of gas. observe...pagaaralan ko sya then find his weakness and hit it.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    pinapabayaan ko lang, minsan ginagatungan ko pa para mailabas niya lahat ng yabang niya. Wala akong pakialam sa kanya..hehe.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Ako, as long as hindi ako directly affected in any way sa mga kayabangan niya, hinahayaan ko lang din, minsan nakikisakay lang din ako.

Sabi nga nila, yung mga mayayabang, malaki ang insecurities niyan, binabawi na lang sa yabang. Intindihin na lang natin, malay nyo baka insecured siya kasi bopols siya or baka naman maliit ang kanyang *bleep*?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Take a close look at the person, walk away and, in my mind, say "kahit papaano masuwerte pa pala ako" ..

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Pakikinggan ko lang siya at hinahayaan ko na lang siya.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Pag may maangas or mayabang? What do you initially do?