New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayaw na nya bumalik sa work. Natakot na. I already gave the separation pay. medyo malaki rin.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    dapat pag mga ganyan line of work.. may separate insurance.. para pag na accident etc.. insurance sasagot..

parang mga security guards sa armored trucks.. kasi kung walang insurance.. malaking gastos sa kumpanya yan..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Ayaw na nya bumalik sa work. Natakot na. I already gave the separation pay. medyo malaki rin.
    If he received his separation pay, that would mean he's no longer under your employment. Ordinarily, your obligations to your employee cease upon the termination of the employer-employee relationship and payment of his last pay.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    If he received his separation pay, that would mean he's no longer under your employment. Ordinarily, your obligations to your employee cease upon the termination of the employer-employee relationship and payment of his last pay.
    I will still pay for the hospital expenses as what I have assured the family. Ang kinakatakot ko lang is baka ayaw naman nilang magpa-discharge sa hospital. Syempre naka aircon dun, sa bahay nila wala. And the hospital will be more than willing to retain them. Any chance na mangyari ito?

2 days ago pala, I requested that they be transferred to another room with cheaper rate. Same lang naman ang amenities (cable tv, ref, aircon). Mas luma lang yung room. Sumagot ba naman sa text: "magmula po ngayong araw, kami na ang sasagot sa room".
    I don't know how to reply. I have a notion kasi na yung PF ng doctor e naka depende sa room rate.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    don't forget the waiver and quitclaim..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I will still pay for the hospital expenses as what I have assured the family. Ang kinakatakot ko lang is baka ayaw naman nilang magpa-discharge sa hospital. Syempre naka aircon dun, sa bahay nila wala. And the hospital will be more than willing to retain them. Any chance na mangyari ito?

2 days ago pala, I requested that they be transferred to another room with cheaper rate. Same lang naman ang amenities (cable tv, ref, aircon). Mas luma lang yung room. Sumagot ba naman sa text: "magmula po ngayong araw, kami na ang sasagot sa room".
    I don't know how to reply. I have a notion kasi na yung PF ng doctor e naka depende sa room rate.
    Just my two cents. They're being a bit arrogant. Having them transferred doesn't mean abandonment. But, it's never going to be good to point these things out. You can simply offer to give them the amount for the less expensive room and they can just pay for the difference. Acting as a responsible employer doesn't mean that you have to go to the poor house just to give them non-essential amenities in a hospital.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002

malaki chance yes PF is tied up the room rate...

no choice ka dyan.. habang nagpapagaling... at least upto the point na maka recover.. pero yung scenario mo na baka ayaw umalis sa ospital... mabigat sa kanila lalo na kung icall mo yung bluff nya na sila sasagot sa room (baka di nila na realize na mauubos yung separation pay nya dyan)...

tutal naka tanggap na ng separation pay (don't forget the waiver, best if the signing of waiver and receiving of separation pay was video recorded with everybody's knowledge)... at least, may hangganan na yan... next yung sa pagpapagamot na lang... kung may meds pa after recovery... therapy <?> ... pero pag pre existing condition, i think you can say no na...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Sa private hospitals sir ganyan nga, naka-base PF sa room rate din na ginagamit.

For me, just have a one time remuneration. Paliwanagan lang ng husto na hindi naman puwede na habang buhay eh sasagutin mo hospital expenses, may hangganan naman yan. Kahit nga malalaking company eh talagang meron lang maximum na kayang ibigay.

As mentioned here, no middle ground eh, you need to be specific on the amount you can give pa or full support.

Pero sa pakikipag-usap din naman yan, just make sure to use a very good middleman that will initiate the deal if ever that's the route you're going to take.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    why was the separation pay given?? sino nag initiate? did he sign a quitclaim form?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    don't forget the waiver and quitclaim..
    May quitclaim ako pinapirma.
    Signature

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Our sales agent was shot