New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    optical mouse ano pros/cons nito vs. yur regular mouse??

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung wireless optical, lakas komonsumo ng battery, a rechargeable batt will last 20 hours use. Ordinary batts will last for a couple of days more.

Wired optical naman, malikot at mas sensitive ang sensore kesa sa regular mouse.

May nakapagsabi sa akin optical mouse ay maganda raw gamitin kung ang traction surface ay made of wood lang. No paint or mouse pad present.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ako ive been using optical mouse since anu ba 1998 ata...para sa akin mas ok talaga siya kasi wala ka nang lilinisin, pang surf, paperworks etc.. tsaka un nga mas sensitive, un mga bagong optical mouse naman d na kelangan nung mousepad na may parang crisscross na lines eh..

although ang drawback nito eh mahirap sya gamitin sa mga games tulad ng counterstrike, half-life and basta yung mga ganung games.. kasi masyadong malikot

overall masgusto ko sya kesa sa debola hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok na ok ako ngayon sa optical mouse...both sa laptop and desktop.may mura lang naman..LG ang tatak.530 pesos.

panalo kasi i dont need a mousepad anymore.chaka ayoko ng linis ng linis ng ball.....NG MOUSE!!!!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hmmmm.....pano kung napundi? I think its one of the disadvantages of an optical mouse. I like to buy one. Ayoko ng ball kasi pagnadumihan, nagkakaroon ng traction.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    an optical mouse is waaaaaay superior to a trackball mouse. no rollers that get clogged with dirt, and today's optical mice have very accurate sensors with very high refresh rates. there's just no reason to go with trackballs anymore (even for hardcore gamers who used to swear by special trackball mice).

modern optical mice can be used on almost any surface (although transparent glass tends to confuse them i think), and with no moving parts, they are very durable and would last many years (the LED lasts a very long time).

my silver Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer has been serving me faithfully since 2000 up to now... hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've been using Logitech Trackman Marble/Wheel since it was introduced. Its a thumb operated trackball without rollers. it uses an optical sensor. so kahit sobrang dumi na ng bola, very accurate pa rin. i'm now using Logitech Cordless Trackman Wheel:

Signature

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Beware of this brand: AU tech... both my laptop and desktop cannot identify the mouse
    in some occasions... the system identify it as an unknown USB device... not sure kung ano talaga problema...pero usually after a few days na di ko na ginagamit....then pagka-try
    oks na uli...until..dumating na naman sa point
    na maging unknown device na uli sya...

Removing and re-installing the driver cannot even resolve my problem.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    logitech mice are some of the best

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by mbt
    an optical mouse is waaaaaay superior to a trackball mouse. no rollers that get clogged with dirt, and today's optical mice have very accurate sensors with very high refresh rates. there's just no reason to go with trackballs anymore (even for hardcore gamers who used to swear by special trackball mice).

modern optical mice can be used on almost any surface (although transparent glass tends to confuse them i think), and with no moving parts, they are very durable and would last many years (the LED lasts a very long time).

my silver Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer has been serving me faithfully since 2000 up to now... hehe
    tunog palang ng mouse mo mukhang mahal nyan ah mbt

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
optical mouse ano pros/cons nito