New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Ito isang racket dyan. I just transferred yung land title ng isang property from previous owner to my wife. The previous owner paid for all the taxes pertaining to the sale of the property. Come to the Register of Deeds where transfer is being undertaken, they will ask for transfer tax and tax certificate despite showing receipt of real state tax. Transfer tax easily cost in the thousands and the certificate another 50 pesos. Worse, all these crap they will ask you to get from the municipality where the property is located.
    Mind you, the transfer tax is different from the processing fee for the RD which cost another 5 figures.

Mader facking **** , why can't they not just bill juan dela cruz one time and let the goverment (national & local) get their own share of tax of what ever they want to call it? Pinagbabayad kana ng kung ano-ano yet they ask you too pay it to BIR, Local goverment then to RD. Si Jaun dela cruz na ang pinag-bayad, si juan dela cruz ang pupunta at pipila kung saan-saan. Bwisit talaga ang systema ng gobierno natin and yet they call them selves, of service to the people crap.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Yung milyun milyong squatters sinisingil rin ba nila iyan. What is rewarded is what is encouraged. So lahat raw ng pilipino mag ambisyon maging pulubi para makinabang sa gobyerno. Para na rin madaling mabilog ng politiko ang mga ulo.

Sent from my mind using Telepathy 2

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by nervenllarena View Post
    im from the province kelangan din dito ng occupancy permit kung pasado ka sa bldg. codes minimal lang ang fee baka naman yang contractor mo ang ang kelangan ng padulas para lakarin nya yung permit
    Oh so this is a nationwide thing. I got 3 houses outside the metro but never did i pay or was asked to pay for such a thing. And i'm paying taxes annually on all these property.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I trust our contractor never kami nagkaron ng issue or anything. Subok na sila ng family namin actually pang 5 kami na nagpatayo ng house nauna mga tita/pinsan ko.

Yes i believe may "extra charge" yan since may insider sila na kakilala sa putaragis na cityhall. Spare ourselves the hassle kaya sila na maglakad since lahat naman ng documents and permit sila nag ayos. Im just shocked that theres such thing to think owner ang titira sa bahay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Pwede naman hindi kumuha kaso mahirap ma tsambahan. One time may taga cityhall nag surprise visit dito checking our permits buti complete wala sila nagawa akala ata makaka delihensiya.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It is required and you will definitely need it in due time. It alsi sgould be proof that the structure was built in compliance to the building codes and laws.It is for your safety and security as well. Kahit sa bank, when they appraise a property with a new structure/improvements, they will look for the occupancy permit.

As for transfer taxes, etc. When we bought a property last year, the seller and the agent made sure all costs were accounted for and whom between the buyer and seller is responsible for settling what item. I basically budgeted and extra 100K for these additional costs even before signing Deed of Sale.
    Last edited by vinj; March 23rd, 2014 at 02:28 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^welcome back papa vinj!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Occupancy Permit for Newly Built House