New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    siyempre nice house, natatawa nga ako sa ibang yuppies eh, kumpleto sa mga latest gadgets, ang gaganda ng kotse tapos apartment lang nakatira na wala pang garage.

then 10 yrs to pay yun mga kotse..

Yeah. I'm thinking of getting/investing on a condo. Because that's all I can afford right now.

That realization came to me when my iPod accidentally took a swim.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    not true.. developer doesn't own the land.. the land is owned by the condo corp, and as a unit owner, you own part of the land as well.
    Ok, eh di pano ang hatian. Gulo nun... Pag aki lang lote I own everything, yuong buong cut... House and lot is still better than condo, not to mention the very expensive fees condos charge... Much more expensive than due even on posh villages like Corinthian Gardens...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Go and get the condo unit. Next time you can just rent it out or resell it to finance a house and lot.

I'm sure the car can wait, if you really don't want your wife to commute (if I had a wife I would'nt want her to) just get a more affordable and practical car.
    agree... when time comes and you have saved enough again for a house and lot, pwede mo na pa rent yung condo.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    no brainer

buy land

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Nice House and Lot .... Then nice Car to park on your nice house.. eto dapat!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pero usually nauuna ang car eh

hehe

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Scene from Gone With The Wind (1939) where the father tells the daughter -

"...land is the only thing in the world worth workin' for, worth fightin' for, worth dyin' for, because it's the only thing that lasts."

Ends with a magnificent view of the land.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSOYTFw0JaA"]YouTube - Gone with the wind[/ame]

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Condo= Appreciates in value, especially if maganda yung location.
    Car= Depreciates instantly. Even how you modify it, it won't improve in value.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    A condo isn't as good an investment as land and a house, but it's worth more than a car over time... just research carefully to find the best deals you can that may appreciate over time... if you're buying on pre-selling, you can be assured that it'll keep its value or even appreciate. Otherwise, you still have to deal with depreciation over time.

Land, on the other hand... never gets cheaper... unless you've paid too much for it in the first place.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I'll go for a new house. Its a basic need for survival. Mabubuhay ka naman ng walang kotse eh

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
nice house or nice car?