New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Ya be careful. She IS a total stranger.

Iba na panahon ngaun. People are more ambitious now.

Gone are the days where someone would want to be a career maid.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by landlord View Post
    Napanood ko na yan. Gasgas na gimik pero kumikita pa rin. Modus operandi ng mga maid yan specially those coming from agencies. Palipat lipat lang yan ng employer with their sad stories. Ang dami ko ng nakitang cases na ganyan.

If you're not comfortable replace her immediately.
    Meantime, may I suggest you secure all your valuables ( specially those na madaling bitbitin ). ??? Gut feel lang po.
    Be more careful in getting maid from the agency. Marami silang modus operandi, such as dugo-dugo gang. Matagal na itong modus, pero until now effective pa rin.

Ingat lang.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    salamat sa mga advises!!! i will get a replaced maid when im free to move around... in the mean time, il observe her closely...

the agency owner said she told my maid to bring her daughter back at the end of the year. kasi everything is almost settled. and her daughter is doing well with people taking care of her naman.

my maid should have no reason to leave every now and then or borrow money from me, hopefully.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Good to hear. Tama yan ginawa mo.

I used to hire maids before, always 4 at the same time pa.

All of them are self-centered liars! Sayang lang ang bait ko sa kanila.

Be wary, dapat bantayan lahat yan.

Don't trust them to much, especially when money is involved. Don't be to attached to them either. Typical yan sa mga yaya. They are not your friends.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
New helper asking for help