New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    but if he's paid by Nestle to post, why is he pointing out Nestle's shortcomings?

the link he posted is an anti-Nestle writeup

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    its the same with other products like Pringles. The one's normally marketed locally are saltier as compared to the ones available in the USA and Europe. Thats why when I buy Pringles, I check if its the asian version or US version.

Asian version of Pringles usually have Thailand writing as part of its label while US have spanish.
    I have the same habit when it comes to chocolates. Even S&R and Duty Free Philippines have asian version chocolates so I always check the label. If it's not made in the US, I don't buy it. Iba lasa talaga.

Kit Kat made by Hershey's US is my favorite.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hahaha. Buti na lang binalikan ko yung thread na to. Don't worry I swear I don't work for Nestle. And uls makes a good point saying why would I be made to make an anti-Nestle post. I am just a concerned citizen because recently I've been trying to live a healthier lifestyle and syempre naghahanap din ako ng mga pagkain na pwede kong kainin kaya in the process of researching, nakita ko tong article. Just wanna give people a heads-up that's all

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    uls, tama ka dun sa mahilig ang mga Pilipino sa chocolates and matatamis kaya yun yung binibenta nila.. market-driven ata tawag dun kung di ako nagkakamali.

kay skipper naman, di naman puro chocolate, haha! pero may point ka, napaisip tuloy ako kung bat naman sila gagawa ng wellness campaign kung ang binibenta nila pede magcause ng diabetes which is a disease kasi nga sugar-loaded or mostly matatamis.. pero maganda na din na nashare mo yan for us to be more aware.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by succubus View Post
    I have the same habit when it comes to chocolates. Even S&R and Duty Free Philippines have asian version chocolates so I always check the label. If it's not made in the US, I don't buy it. Iba lasa talaga.

Kit Kat made by Hershey's US is my favorite.

I agree with you here. I also check the labels. You can tell naman eh especially after you taste it. Sa Oreo cookie mismo alam mo na yung texture ng gawa sa Indonesia eh iba sa gawang US. The same goes for Pringles and the chocolates

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kaya madami pinoy may diabetes

mahilig kasi sa matamis/carbs

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May share yata ang mga choco companies sa mga drug firms selling anti-diabetic drugs. hehe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
nestle crunch different taste