New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I have a niece who until this date has not enrolled in high school. She is an incoming first year in high school but is unable to do so because her school from a few years back has not released her form 137.

The school does not want to release that form because she still has an unpaid balance of 110K (this includes tuition and interest for several years).

She has been studying in a public school in marikina for several years now because this is what her parents can afford. She is actually planning to enroll in the same school for high school but the is not allowing her to because she cannot submit that form 137.

Her parents cannot pay that balance, and I am worried that she will not be able to study because of it.

I am puzzled as to why our government does this to poor students in our country. The school should look into the situation of the family and make decisions based on their assessment. It should be, primarily, the government who should make sure that every willing and able child gets the education that they deserve. However, unfortunately, it is the public school system that hinders that because of a family's financial inability.

Do we have anyone here in tsikot who can help us out with this dilemma?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Where are you from? If you're near SM North, sa Likod ng Annex may DepEd office doon.

I also had some issues with a principal of a school last year that wouldn't let my sibling enroll. I went there and DepEd people helped us. Principal wasn't able to do anything when DepEd ordered them to accept my sibling. It only took us a day to fix everything. By noon, everything was done.

Good luck.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    bakit nman siya nagkautang ng 110k e public school di ba?..ang pagkakaalam ko not more than P500-P600 lng ang mga bayarin sa public school including miscellaneous fee,yearly.
    il ask my uncle bout your niece's case.He's a DepEd Usec..post ka pa ng konting details bout the case ok.medyo limited kc e.
    God bless and goodluck sa niece mo.sana makapasok pa sya ulit..

KABATAAN ANG PAG ASA NG BAYAN

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    http://www.sunstar.com.ph/manila/dep...-action-center

EXPECTING bulks of complaints and queries on matters concerning school opening, the Department of Education (DepEd) opens the Oplan Balik Eskwela (OBE) Information and Action Center Monday.

Education Secretary Mona Valisno will lead the opening ceremony of the OBE center at the Bulwagan ng Karunungan at the DepEd Central Office in Meralco Avenue in Pasig City.

"The action center will cater to the needs of the public as regular enrolment begins today," said Valisno, adding that everyone is free to visit or call the agency to air any concern related to enrolment and the opening of classes.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    or you can consult the case to imbestigador ni mike enriquez

a child's education and future is at stake here. . .i can't believe the insensitivity among the school officials involved

good luck sa pamangkin mo

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by em53 View Post
    bakit nman siya nagkautang ng 110k e public school di ba?..ang pagkakaalam ko not more than P500-P600 lng ang mga bayarin sa public school including miscellaneous fee,yearly.
    il ask my uncle bout your niece's case.He's a DepEd Usec..post ka pa ng konting details bout the case ok.medyo limited kc e.
    God bless and goodluck sa niece mo.sana makapasok pa sya ulit..

KABATAAN ANG PAG ASA NG BAYAN
    Hi, This balance was from a private school she attended when she was in grade 2. And I believe the total amount was for her and for her younger sister.

This includes interests earned over 3 or 4 years, kaya siguro ganun kalaki.

I believe that private school wanted them to give some post dated checks, or at least 25K for them to release that form 137/138. But the family, right now is just struggling to make ends meet.

Thanks for wishing us luck.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Where are you from? If you're near SM North, sa Likod ng Annex may DepEd office doon.

I also had some issues with a principal of a school last year that wouldn't let my sibling enroll. I went there and DepEd people helped us. Principal wasn't able to do anything when DepEd ordered them to accept my sibling. It only took us a day to fix everything. By noon, everything was done.

Good luck.
    My niece is from Marikina, and I am in Pasig now. Thank you for the advise. I will ask them to try and go to that, or any Deped office within the district. That is if they have not tried that.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    or you can consult the case to imbestigador ni mike enriquez

a child's education and future is at stake here. . .i can't believe the insensitivity among the school officials involved

good luck sa pamangkin mo
    We can look into that maybe later on pag di pa rin nadaan sa pakiusap ang school and Deped. Thank you for wishing us luck.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Thank you sir. I will have them try this too.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    So paano na yung utang? Swept under the mattress na lang?

We keep on blaming the government but we fail to look our own mistakes.

Sorry, but all parties are to blame in this situation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Need Help from DepEd