New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    oo nga honda naman yan no prob pag bebenta. yun honda esi 94 nga namin dami offers from 180k to 240k na last bid, ayaw ko pa din.
    240K for an ESi? Taas non ha, parang GLi na. Dami bang mods niyan?

Anyway, the only good reason to go for trade in is kung hinahabol mo yung pre-EVAT price. Kung hindi pa nagtataas ang presyo ng bagong kotse, ok na siguro trade-in. Ganon din naman kasi pag nag-antay kang mabenta privately at nagtaas na ang bagong kotse, parehas lang gastos.

Kung nagtaas na sila ngayon, benta mo na lang on your own. ;)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkano na ba market value ng car mo?? Benta mo nalang sa iba wag trade in

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A Civic is pretty easy to sell basta you price it fairly. I'd only consider trade-in sa CASA if i'm in a rush or the car is hard to sell and i don't want to bother anymore.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Teka, why are we answering an Oct 2005 thread? hehe...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    oo nga ano ... sino ba nag-bump dito hehehe

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj
    A Civic is pretty easy to sell basta you price it fairly. I'd only consider trade-in sa CASA if i'm in a rush or the car is hard to sell and i don't want to bother anymore.
    you're telling me the casa agents will accept trade-ins even of undesirable cars?

i've more or less given up on being able to unload my gas-guzzling garage queen (well, not quite that bad..) because my honesty would prevent me from hiding the long laundry list of repairs i've had done on it. but if the casa agents would take it off my hands that'd be grand (besides i only have one parking slot at home).

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    heheheh. Tapos na ako nabenta ko na car ko. ako starter nito.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico
    you're telling me the casa agents will accept trade-ins even of undesirable cars?

i've more or less given up on being able to unload my gas-guzzling garage queen (well, not quite that bad..) because my honesty would prevent me from hiding the long laundry list of repairs i've had done on it. but if the casa agents would take it off my hands that'd be grand (besides i only have one parking slot at home).
    Not all do it but in the case of the CASA(s) i dealt with before (Nissan Q. Ave and Ford Makati), they were willing to take in some "harder to sell cars". They had a BMW 320i, Sport Trac, and Caravelle in their FS stock for the longest time and were willing to get the Suburban 2500 of my Tito had he decided to sell it that time. They have one manager handling solely the buying and selling of used cars (my family actually got some good deal used cars from them already... 4 in the past 3 years ) .
    Last edited by vinj; February 14th, 2006 at 11:14 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    speaking of Suburban maganda pala i-porma ito. I saw a black one yesterday night. ganda ah

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico

My agent at Ford offered to do it... but as she was looking for a personal purchase, I declined because I was still restoring the car.

Then she won agent of the year, and won the dealership raffle and a new car... sayang. :lol:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
need advise: trade in or not