New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Napapansin ko lang, tuwing may naaaksidenteng truck or bus ang usual na dahilan ng mga driver nito eh nawalan ng preno.

Should I be concerned when running next to a truck? Ganon na ba ka frequent ang pagkawala nila ng preno?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Pag hindi inapakan ang preno, talagang walang preno

Ganun ang karamihan ng problema nila

Mas pinapansin ang gasolinador keysa preno

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Napapansin ko lang, tuwing may naaaksidenteng truck or bus ang usual na dahilan ng mga driver nito eh nawalan ng preno.

Should I be concerned when running next to a truck? Ganon na ba ka frequent ang pagkawala nila ng preno?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    if this is the lame excuse of the driver/operator, he should be made to write a sworn statement yo make it stand in court. the vehicle impounded by the ltc for thorough evaluation whether to deregister the vehicle or not and impose penalty for failure to maintain it. the owner of the vehicle will be forced to properly maintain it, resulting in safer vehicle.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yon lang siguro pinaka madali nilang sabihin palusot... parang sa UAE dati lahat ng car accident ang may kasalanan si "suddenly".... pag nag tanong na pulis ano nangyari.. suddenly.. suddenly... hehehe

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Was just watching the news earlier.

Typical news, nabunggo ang eto, nadale si ganun. Nakasagasa, nakasagi etc.

Typical excuse din, lahat sila nawalan ng preno or mechanical failure.

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Ang interpretation ko kasi sa "nawalan ng preno" eh "sobrang bilis ko at at bigat ng dala ko, di kinaya ng preno yung inertia". Hehe.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I can believe that they lost their brakes.

The question is... why?

If you drive like an idiot, tailgating, speeding, slamming hard on the brakes at every stoplight... it's very easy to "lose your brakes" once the pads or shoes start breaking down from the heat.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I can believe that they lost their brakes.

The question is... why?

If you drive like an idiot, tailgating, speeding, slamming hard on the brakes at every stoplight... it's very easy to "lose your brakes" once the pads or shoes start breaking down from the heat.
    Likewise, if they were driving at reasonable speeds for the size of their vehicle, and observing proper vehicle distance, even if they dod lose their brakes, they should be able to control the vehicle and even steer clear to avoid an accident.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I have a neighbor who supplies truck spare parts to NFA. Nagorder ng new airbrake actuators (not sure sa exact name, basta yung meron airbladder sa luob), pero ang inibigay nya ay remanufactured lang locally. Lalagyan lang nya yung headmechanic to verify na bnew ang parts.

Di naman kasalanan ng driver palagi, talagang dispalinghado na talaga ang systema dito sa atin.

BTW that neighbor already lost his business with up to his neck in debt.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post

BTW that neighbor already lost his business with up to his neck in debt.
    Karma's a bitch eh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Nawalan ng preno: katwiran ng truck and bus drivers.