New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Dati hindi pero ngayon naniniwala na ako. yung kaklase namin na may sari-sari store noong elementary kami may nahukay na tatlong drum ng ginto kasama ng isang hapon yung share nilang isang drum mahigit isang bilyon daw nila naibenta. Yung pinakamalaking treasure na mahigit limang drum ang hindi nila narecover ang sabi ng matanda na malapit sa pinaghukayan nila si Marcos daw ang nakakuha noong buhay pa siya.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Dati hindi pero ngayon naniniwala na ako. yung kaklase namin na may sari-sari store noong elementary kami may nahukay na tatlong drum ng ginto kasama ng isang hapon yung share nilang isang drum mahigit isang bilyon daw nila naibenta. Yung pinakamalaking treasure na mahigit limang drum ang hindi nila narecover ang sabi ng matanda na malapit sa pinaghukayan nila si Marcos daw ang nakakuha noong buhay pa siya.
    Well yes, i remember i think i was in grade 6, just after the 86 edsa revolution, the late louie beltran interviewed on a certain enrique zobel (a marcos crony) on his show on channel 7

enrique zobel - Google Search

He was paralyzed from the neck down from playing polo, that time he was very weak and old, he told his story how marcos found the gold hid it so other claimants like singapore, china etc etc, basta countries occupied by the japanese wala nang habol, he said there is a certain period of maturity like 50 years, after that all the gold goes to the philippines, he said, why would he lie, in a few months his time Is up, it like a death bed confession he wanted to share. That what i could remember,

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the golden bhudda was part of it. marcos kwpt it for himself.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    There are a lot of treasure hunters here in Luzon... I think that there are a lot more to be found....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    the golden bhudda was part of it. marcos kwpt it for himself.

if there's smoke,, there's fire.
    it was way-back early the 90's iirc that someone hand me down a book titled "tracing marcos' gold." the filipino author(it was only his first name AL or Ali i recalled) who was roger roxas' close friend. he told a part of roxas' life as a locksmith with a passion with treasure hunting. neither i have no idea nor that it was out of my interest what's with the yamashita treasures / golden buddha during that time until it was unfolded as the story goes. that was a good read, my uncle borrowed the book and it never came back unfortunately.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dami ko na ding theory na naririnig sa mga places in Laguna about this may nag offer pa sakin na mag finance daw ako at sure daw na may ma kukuha...gold treasure reliable financer daw kailangan nila.. Sabi hindi ako ganon ka yaman para mg finance

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ...and that my friends is the reason why the marcoses are filthy rich, right?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it's a nice legend, to explain one's illegal money.
    it's also a nice legend, to help gullible investors away from their money.
    my opinion.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    dami ko na ding theory na naririnig sa mga places in Laguna about this may nag offer pa sakin na mag finance daw ako at sure daw na may ma kukuha...gold treasure reliable financer daw kailangan nila.. Sabi hindi ako ganon ka yaman para mg finance
    basta lahat ng bayan na dinaanan at pinagkutaan ng mga japs during the occupation until their fall meron "daw" talaga. from mindoro up to the northern parts of the country, lot's of story to tell..
    at meron din naman talagang mga nanamantala na kesyo meron silang prospected treasure sites at kailanagan lang nila ng "reliable financer", but the truth is they are digging nothing but air,,, gusi-gusi gang pala. yes, i heard stupid stories like that happened. taga laguna rin yung mga treasure hunters kuno. hanggang sa naghirap talaga yung taong nakapitan ng mga linta sa lupa.
    imho it's simply greed somewhat it takes why those poor people got caught by the traps of those crooks.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nakita ko yung hinuhukay sa may cagayan it's a huge chamber 6 meters deep halos 1 meter kakapal yung wall parang garison pero puno ng tubig.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast