New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hello.Can anyone share kung worst scenario may typhoon na parehas ng Ondoy, lubog di ba kaya ang parking sa NAIA Terminal 1, 2 and 3?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    hi guys

question lang. punuan ba ang overnight parking sa naia 3?? kinakabahan kasi ako baka pagdating dun wala ng parking tapos ill be forced to look for other spots baka maiwanan pa ako ng flight. worst is that friday night pa so ang traffic would sure be hell and i dont want to be pressured to look for parking areas na pede overnight parking for 6days. to compensate, i plan on being there 4-5hours earlier than the usual 3.
    please advise regarding parking situation in naia 3. much thanks!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    hi guys

question lang. punuan ba ang overnight parking sa naia 3?? kinakabahan kasi ako baka pagdating dun wala ng parking tapos ill be forced to look for other spots baka maiwanan pa ako ng flight. worst is that friday night pa so ang traffic would sure be hell and i dont want to be pressured to look for parking areas na pede overnight parking for 6days. to compensate, i plan on being there 4-5hours earlier than the usual 3.
    please advise regarding parking situation in naia 3. much thanks!
    Napupunuan yung overnight parking sa T3. Was forced to park our vehicle at Park n Fly and their 300++/night rate. Dunno if anyone tried to park at T2 and take taxi to T3. T2 parking is much bigger/empty than T3.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Napupunuan yung overnight parking sa T3. Was forced to park our vehicle at Park n Fly and their 300++/night rate. Dunno if anyone tried to park at T2 and take taxi to T3. T2 parking is much bigger/empty than T3.
    ah talaga sir? recently lang ba and around what time? shux mukang negative tong overnight parking na to ah. anyone else may experience mag overnight parking sa naia3 recently?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ah talaga sir? recently lang ba and around what time? shux mukang negative tong overnight parking na to ah. anyone else may experience mag overnight parking sa naia3 recently?
    Nung August this year lang. Around 3 pm.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Yes, I experienced the same full parking thing last month, not only the overnight but also the regular parking spaces. Luckily I was there only to pick up somebody and not flying out. After that experience I have to think twice before considering the overnight parking option at naiaa 3. I dont know if this is a regular thing but when you have to catch a flight this is a downer.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by A. Saint View Post
    Yes, I experienced the same full parking thing last month, not only the overnight but also the regular parking spaces. Luckily I was there only to pick up somebody and not flying out. After that experience I have to think twice before considering the overnight parking option at naiaa 3. I dont know if this is a regular thing but when you have to catch a flight this is a downer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Nung August this year lang. Around 3 pm.
    decided to borrow a friends driver na lang. takot kasi ko baka wala ngang parking. made the right decision i guess :D ill take yellow cab na lang paguwe.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    decided to borrow a friends driver na lang. takot kasi ko baka wala ngang parking. made the right decision i guess :D ill take yellow cab na lang paguwe.

^^you made the right decision. When we went to Coron last November, we had the same plan as yours. Good thing we arrived 2 hours before the flight coz when we arrived at T3 parking, full sya so we thought to just park at Resorts World just in front of T3 but lo and behold! Php 1000 ang overnight parking so we were left with T1, T2 or domestic parking. Since domestic airport ang nearest, we parked there for 3 days and just took the cab to T3.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    anyone used the T3 parking recently? I'm going to Cebu this Feb 2011, not overnight parking. Flight to cebu in the morning then fly back to Manila in the evening. same charge pa rin ba?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
NAIA Terminal 3 Overnight Parking