New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by j.caine View Post
    anyone used the T3 parking recently? I'm going to Cebu this Feb 2011, not overnight parking. Flight to cebu in the morning then fly back to Manila in the evening. same charge pa rin ba?
    ako last wednesday lang...yeah P35 regular then P50 overnight
    hirap nga ng slot dami reserved sa MIAA staff and vans yung sa kaliwa. may sinundo kasi ako friend from france now lang ako park dun

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    madali lang ba maghanap ng overnight parking dito? be there 3-4hrs before the flight. so mga 2-3AM nasa terminal kami

then okay lang siguro na idisconnect ang battery? for 3 days

one thing.. kailangan bang iwan ang key ng saskyan?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    bump
    and up up away

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    madali lang ba maghanap ng overnight parking dito? be there 3-4hrs before the flight. so mga 2-3AM nasa terminal kami

then okay lang siguro na idisconnect ang battery? for 3 days

one thing.. kailangan bang iwan ang key ng saskyan?

We always leave our cars in either T2 if it's PAL or T3 if it's Cebu Pacific. They're both safe as per our experiences, and we always end up with a parking. But just to be sure, be there early so that in case the parking is full, you will not be cramming and possibly end up in the very expensive Park n Fly. It happened to us but in T2 when we went to Thailand. The overnight parking is full and they're not allowing cars to park there anymore. It was afternoon. I tried to talking to the guards at the regular parking and they allowed me with even a cheaper rate, but I gave them extra. The last time I left my car in T2 again was when we went to Bohol a month ago and there were still spaces left. I am not so sure though with T3 now considering a lot of people are leaving their cars too and the parking in T3 is smaller than T2.

No, you don't need to leave your key in your car. As matter of fact, you don't and should not need to leave anything valuable inside your vehicle at all. Keep them out of sight. Once you enter, tell the guard that you will park overnight and the guard will ask your flight details and give you the parking ticket and point you where you should park, that's it. You don't need to give them anything like your keys or license.

To disconnect or not your battery is up to you. For me, I have never disconnected my battery since we only travel 3 or 4 days for local flights. 6 days was the longest and that was when we went international. Anything longer than a week, I don't think I will leave the car there anymore coz I feel it's way too long already.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Punuan na kaya ang overnight parking sa T3 bandang 7-8 am? TIA.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    mas matipid mag overnight parking dito kesa park n fly.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    tried Naia Terminal 3's overnight parking. bale friday flight namin, then sunday morning ang balik namin. arrived there at around 5:50am, punuan na ang parking. mabuti nalang nabasa ko sa forum na may "underground" terms dito.

so nung sinabi kong mag-overnight parking ako, sabi ng guard ay punuan na. ang sabi nila i-double park lang yung kotse tapos itulak nalang. syempre hindi naman ako payag. so sinabi ko nang ako na ang bahala sa kanya basta ihanap ako ng parking, ayun may naka motor na sasamahan ka kung saan may bakante.

50php per night ang parking plus tip sa guard. mas mura pa rin naman compared sa park n fly. plus ok naman yung parking, nothing unusual happened sa auto ko.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kausapin niyo lang yun guard dadalhin kayo doon sa reseved parking...bigyan niyo na lang

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    totoo bang may reserve parking?

200php ang bigay ko sa mga guard

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    totoo bang may reserve parking?

200php ang bigay ko sa mga guard
    Meron daw. Sa mga piloto pa nga sabibsa akin nung first time kong mag park doon. Sabi ba naman, sir dito nalang kayo. Sa piloto po kasi na slot ito. Nung una eh hindi ko sila inabutan. Pero yun last ko, which is around September, binigyan ko ng 100 petot yun guard. Mababait ngaga guwardya doon eh

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
NAIA Terminal 3 Overnight Parking