New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano kaya mangyari..... if you put GTO Oil inside a pyramid?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Ano kaya mangyari..... if you put GTO Oil inside a pyramid?
    Cold fusion.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    with due respect to mr. light2light.
    with regards sa fuel efficiency ng isang oto, sa tingin ko.....
    totoong magiging fuel efficient ang oto kung papalitan natin ang mga
    gulong nito ng
    pyramid o tetrahedron.

sisimulan ko ng mag manufacture and please
    respect my post.

alien!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by light2light View Post

jejeje

Seriously, if you do not get convincing results in these experiments, I will eat my slippers in public.
    cuckoo! cuckoo!

jejejeje!

lakas ng tama ng isang ito. bagay ilagay sa loob ng pyramid gaya ng mga egyptian mummies. e tanggal ang brain matter nung mga mummy di ba. konti na lang same same na din, wala brain matter.

jejejejeje!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Siya pala ang TS ng free energy at nung quit smoking threads. Hahaha... tapos ngayon, pyramids naman ang pinagkakaabalahan.

Baka naman pyramid scam ito kasi it talks of pyramids

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by light2light View Post
    uls, bro, pls direct your queries to God.

Pyramids or rather, tetrahedrons and magnetic fuel savers should be ACTUALLY tested (experimented) before jumping into conclusions.

Putting your car inside a pyramid may make you a genius or an idiot, without affecting your car. jejeje

Seriously, if you do not get convincing results in these experiments, I will eat my slippers in public.
    so the first step here is to make yourself public, tell us your name and what you do for a living, a photo/video about you so just in the "remote chance" that we do not get "convincing results" you'd make good of this words of yours.

at ayaw ko ng banana peel, havaianas type na tsinelas ang kakainin mo ha, gusto ko either rambo or alpombra.
    Last edited by 170kphlang; July 31st, 2013 at 09:19 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    Mythbusters? or mythboosters? or both?

The hosts of this documentaries on Discovery Channel are considered geniuses in physics. However, they sometimes allow themselves to be tools of big companies, e.g., oil companies. Sometimes, they make themselves act like fools just to appease the oil companies. Take the case of the lowly magnets that others claim to save at least 8% of fuel (gasoline). I am not sure if they are the people who had busted these fuel savers. Here are two of their mistakes:

(1) : The big question is: why do they and other smart individuals deny that these magnets could save at least 5-8%?

We bought a magnetic saver fron UK in 1998 and we saved 10% on our Mits L300; 4D56 engine. Gumanda rin ang hatak at naging 'smooth' ang takbo. We improved the magnets' performance up to 30% (long drive) by employing a weaker pulsing magnetic field in the delta-theta frequency range. This is much better than using the magnets due to the magnets weight which could be up to 500g-1kg. The only drawback is that you have to use it for a week to notice these effects. We used a transducer which is only 80g. Pls see our revised blog; nuvisysdotblogspotdotcom

(2)This is about pyramids. Yes, Jose, this is about pyramids. The effect of pyramids on razor blades was debunked by the mythbusters. I think they were in grave error because they did not take the necessary 'rules' or instructions that are necessary to see the effects of pyramids.

The late Ernie Baron once featured pyramids on ABS-CBN. At that time, I didn't believe him. I experimented with ordinary tap water, I was sure that I could debunked this pyramid nonsense. Instead, I became a firm believer in the 'hidden/mysterious/unexplainable' powers of this geometric figure. I constructed a 4sided and 3sided 'ernyform' as Mr Baron named it.

The medium that I experimented with was on our tap water. I borrowed a ph meter from a university laboratory. The results had made me a believer of the pyramid. Here's a summary of my data:

(a) control water = 6.12 to 6.19ph water inside pyramid = 6.5 to 6.66ph (9 to 12 hrs)
    (the orientation of the pyramid(3S); the BROADSIDE faced north – INCREASED the ph)

(b) control water-same as above water inside pyramid = 5.5ph
    (the orientation of the pyramid(3S; ) the POINTED SIDE faced north = water became ACIDIC

(c) ph of water after 24hrs = 7.1 to 7.21ph

(d)I also found out that the 3sided gives more 'power' than the 4sided. The 3sided's orientation is not critical. An error of 5 degrees has no effect. The 4sided should be oriented precisely to true north. I used magnetic north in my experiment.

(e)Now, I am drinking pyramid water which had been under the pyramid for 24 hrs to 48hrs. I am not sure if the treated water is beneficial or not. All I know is that 8ph is good for the body. Pls google before drinking alkaline water. I am not recommending that everybody should drink ph8 to ph9.

Finally, I showed my data to a university professor with a Phd in Chemistry. I was glad that she did not make any negative comment. She said,” Somehow, the ph of water was affected by the clockwise/counterclockwise effect of the earths' magnetic field.”
    Ingat bro, search mo muna GToil dito sa tsikot.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Cars should be pyramid shaped.

9. Join Date
    May 2012
    why is it a big issue if i am right or wrong? sabagay, very funny naman ang karamihan na comments.

Pls experiment it so that you will know if i am right or wrong. remember, my first response to mr. baron was to dispute him.he was talking about razor blades. because i saw that the tetra had an effect on ordinary water, i became a believer instead. Can you blame me? Nakita ko ang epekto kaya naniwala ako. At least, its effect on water's PH. On the effect on other medium(plants, animals, mummification of food, labas na ako diyan.) The effect on water's PH lang; i will vouch for this with my life. (i am very, very sure; syento porsyento; nobody will eat his slippers in public).

10. Join Date
    May 2012
    sorry, bro,ry-tower, ano ang relation ship ng GT oil sa thread? just asking. 170, huwag mo ng asahan na kakain ako ng tsinelas, pero, kung mapilit ka; if i can prove my claim, kakain ka ba ng medyas? Idaan natin sa isang public document, signed by an attorney. Syempre, ayaw mo, dahil takot ka na baka tama ako.
    Tingnan natin kung sino ang may pair of b... any takers?

this is my second dare. the first one, nagpalusotdotcom. dito, wa akong talo. straight flash ang cards ko. dare, dare, dare!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast