New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Mythbusters? or mythboosters? or both?

The hosts of this documentaries on Discovery Channel are considered geniuses in physics. However, they sometimes allow themselves to be tools of big companies, e.g., oil companies. Sometimes, they make themselves act like fools just to appease the oil companies. Take the case of the lowly magnets that others claim to save at least 8% of fuel (gasoline). I am not sure if they are the people who had busted these fuel savers. Here are two of their mistakes:

(1) : The big question is: why do they and other smart individuals deny that these magnets could save at least 5-8%?

We bought a magnetic saver fron UK in 1998 and we saved 10% on our Mits L300; 4D56 engine. Gumanda rin ang hatak at naging 'smooth' ang takbo. We improved the magnets' performance up to 30% (long drive) by employing a weaker pulsing magnetic field in the delta-theta frequency range. This is much better than using the magnets due to the magnets weight which could be up to 500g-1kg. The only drawback is that you have to use it for a week to notice these effects. We used a transducer which is only 80g. Pls see our revised blog; nuvisysdotblogspotdotcom

(2)This is about pyramids. Yes, Jose, this is about pyramids. The effect of pyramids on razor blades was debunked by the mythbusters. I think they were in grave error because they did not take the necessary 'rules' or instructions that are necessary to see the effects of pyramids.

The late Ernie Baron once featured pyramids on ABS-CBN. At that time, I didn't believe him. I experimented with ordinary tap water, I was sure that I could debunked this pyramid nonsense. Instead, I became a firm believer in the 'hidden/mysterious/unexplainable' powers of this geometric figure. I constructed a 4sided and 3sided 'ernyform' as Mr Baron named it.

The medium that I experimented with was on our tap water. I borrowed a ph meter from a university laboratory. The results had made me a believer of the pyramid. Here's a summary of my data:

(a) control water = 6.12 to 6.19ph water inside pyramid = 6.5 to 6.66ph (9 to 12 hrs)
    (the orientation of the pyramid(3S); the BROADSIDE faced north – INCREASED the ph)

(b) control water-same as above water inside pyramid = 5.5ph
    (the orientation of the pyramid(3S; ) the POINTED SIDE faced north = water became ACIDIC

(c) ph of water after 24hrs = 7.1 to 7.21ph

(d)I also found out that the 3sided gives more 'power' than the 4sided. The 3sided's orientation is not critical. An error of 5 degrees has no effect. The 4sided should be oriented precisely to true north. I used magnetic north in my experiment.

(e)Now, I am drinking pyramid water which had been under the pyramid for 24 hrs to 48hrs. I am not sure if the treated water is beneficial or not. All I know is that 8ph is good for the body. Pls google before drinking alkaline water. I am not recommending that everybody should drink ph8 to ph9.

Finally, I showed my data to a university professor with a Phd in Chemistry. I was glad that she did not make any negative comment. She said,” Somehow, the ph of water was affected by the clockwise/counterclockwise effect of the earths' magnetic field.”

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Care to share how to construct the pyramids and the necessary 'rules' or instructions that are necessary to see the effects of pyramids, bro?

20.3K:pump:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cuckoo! cuckoo!

a 3-sided "pyramid" is not a pyramid, it is a tetrahedron.

don't they ever learn? aaaah! but how could they!?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    here we go again...

im getting the popcorn

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Haba post ni TS can someine simplify it in simple english? Tagalog pede din.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Haba post ni TS can someine simplify it in simple english? Tagalog pede din.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    may gadget siya na iintoduce pampatipid sa gasolina at pampataas ng hp, efficiency at kung anu-ano pa while saving the earth by complete combustion principle

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Care to share how to construct the pyramids and the necessary 'rules' or instructions that are necessary to see the effects of pyramids, bro?

20.3K:pump:

Am waiting bro....

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    so why didnt those pyramids make ernie baron live longer?

why didnt those pyramids heal him?

9. Join Date
    May 2012
    Drinking pyramid water will not prolong or shorten life. this is God's will. All I wanted to show is that there is a mysterious power in this geometric figure, pyramid shape, tetrahedron or whatever. For those who want to discover this or prove this to themselves; google how to construct one from aluminum, copper, brass or even out of cardboard. Make it at least 12-13" high.
    Obtain 6 pcs of 3/8" aluminum antenna tubing. Construct the tetrahedron. If you cant obtain a ph meter, dont bother to go further. The idea of using water as a medium is that you can see the effect within 12-24 hrs. Mythbooster's method of experimenting with this figure was with razor blades. This involve a week of waiting. Parang unscientific na paraan ito. Maraming mangyayari sa loog ng isang linggo. At boring pa.
    Orientation is important. When a broadside is towards north, ph increases. When the pointed side is towards north, the waters' ph will decrease. Another important reminder is: not to use two piramids near each other. They tend to cancel each other. Unfortunately, I didnot experiment for more than 3 days.
    For those who are interested to see the two-pages of data taken, you can send me an email.
    Wasting space lang if I post it here. (To see is to believe)(I should like to know your results, too.)
    Sorry, gh, for registering again. Couldnt log-in for two days. Maybe two usernames is better.
    Note: I also sent this thread to the mythboosters in au. Is this ok with tsikot?
    Yebo, try mo rin, sir. And post the results. tnx

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    If I park my car inside a pyramid, will I save gas the next time I use it, or do I still need the magnetic thing?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast