New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    good day everyone, im currently having my thesis and i would like to ask a little minute of your time
    it contains 16 questions about cars

page 1 of the survey
    Car Survey

page 2 of the survey
    Car Survey 2

na hati po sa dalawa yung survey kasi hindi upgraded account ko sa survey monkey
    to hold more than 10 questions in one survey...

Thank you very much, sana po makasagot kayo

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Howdy! already answered your questionaire, kindly check them out if what ive done is correct.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Done!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    masagot nga yan survey questions.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Done sir.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    done

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Done! Good luck on your thesis study. Be ready for your defense, failure is not an option. Do I miss some questions?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Good luck on your survey.

Just a comment, you may want to improve the grammar of your questions. I'm not sure if your thesis adviser minds, but as part of your thesis, you might want to be more meticulous about it.

Also, what's the relation of being a car enthusiast to owning a car and all the hassle associated with its maintenance? Even people who aren't passionate about cars can still own cars and will still have to deal with a car's wear and tear.

If they're not connected, then remove the "If so," phrase from the question.

Regarding your categorization of household income, you might want to revise your numbers. Do you seriously think that people who belong to households with a total income of less than 10k would own cars?

I'm not trying to bash you, it's just that there are a lot of things you can improve on with this survey of yours.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Done! Goodluck.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Done. Wishing all the best

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
for my thesis, please answer my questions