New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    ang tanong yata ng TS yung network kung mag papalit from 3g to LTE.. pero yung sim conversion diba may may crimp lang sila para ma cut yon?

Kung pre paid not sure pero kung post paid wala siguro problema they can replace your sim with same number
    yes sir, ang concern ko ay if LTE-capability is sim dependent or number dependent. Im wondering if my old micro sim, if converted by Globe to nano, will inherit the capability of LTE. I'll try to visit a Globe center this weekend.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    yes sir, ang concern ko ay if LTE-capability is sim dependent or number dependent. Im wondering if my old micro sim, if converted by Globe to nano, will inherit the capability of LTE. I'll try to visit a Globe center this weekend.
    nakikita yan sa markings ng SIM, imho, kung LTE capable sya o 3G lang....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    nakikita yan sa markings ng SIM, imho, kung LTE capable sya o 3G lang....

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Just get the LTE sim. If your phone is 3G then you get the 3G speed. Should you switch to an LTE phone in the future, you are good to go

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123