New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Really tempted to play with fire, are men by nature polygamous? Or its just that constant togetherness makes one fall for another.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nope.... imho, its with the hormones... men are naturally designed to progagate our (and even the animal) species...

the magic word is testosterone...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    oh boy, why do i have the strange feeling na mapupunta na naman sa religion/faith tong thread na to, just like the others.

IMHO, men are hunters and gatherers of things, and unfortunately, sometimes that includes women. it's good that i've been with a few before i got married, kasi i don't want to look back wondering, tsaka comparing my wife to them, i think i made the right choice. still though, whenever i see a gorgeous girl, can't help but look...but can't touch.
    Last edited by wren; January 27th, 2006 at 02:35 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd say yes, may part ng brain daw na nagcocontrol sa hormone na yun... but may freewill tayong icontrol yung part ng brain to prevent doing so...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT
    oh boy, why do i have the strange feeling na mapupunta na naman sa religion/faith tong thread na to, just like the others.

IMHO, men are hunters and gatherers of things, and unfortunately, sometimes that includes women.
    tnx lakay. at least now I know that my urges are just normal

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    not poygamous, rather Thrill Seekers, you know, men just always want something new, cars, gadgets, women, name it!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well... it is still up to you if you want to give in to our inner desires...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    well... it is still up to you if you want to give in to our inner desires...
    that separates man from boys...a man knows how to control his inner desires.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxsti
    Really tempted to play with fire, are men by nature polygamous? Or its just that constant togetherness makes one fall for another.
    mahirap yan bro. alam ko na mahina ang will power ko, so i stay away from any close relationships with women. IMO, it's almost impossible to be just friends with an attractive woman, kasi eventually either you'll fall for them or you'd want to get into their pants.
    Last edited by wren; January 27th, 2006 at 03:06 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    adventurous tayong mga lalaki pero marami ring babae ganun din. kung sa pagkain nga gusto natin iba't-ibang putahe, ganun din tayo sa pagpili ng companions. pero it's a state of mind. if you see yourself as a polygamous person then malaki talaga chance you are one.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Men by nature polygamous?