New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT
    mazdamazda: I was also a graduate of DLSU-Engg, but in my opinion, the curriculum being offered at the Ateneo-Regis program is geared more towards Sr. Managers/ Directors/ VPs. Also, I would recommend the experience of discovering the AdMU culture.

OT: On the IT side, my sister who is a graduate of DLSU:IT and who is on postgrad studies at the same school, is saying that DLSU is offering a better curriculum than AdMU.

Di ba SAP Admin ka, if I remember correctly?
    yup... that is why I am interested in the Regis program since it is geared for managerial positions.

ummm... nope... di po ako system admin... I deal mainly with business processes & people rather than hardcore IT stufff (like programming, hardware, network, etc.).

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I graduated sa Ateneo Regis MBA Program last year.

The experience was great. It took me 2 years and 8 months to finish, kasi I only attend classes once a week. You can finish in half the time kapag 2 classes per week ka.

3 tips lang.

1. Choose your professor well.
    Get opinions from ex-students. The more you get, the better. Not all professors are good kasi. Some are exceptional, but can be a real pain, while other may give you high grades....pero you learn only very little. May mga na bad trip sa Ateneo dahil na tapat sa sila sa mga walang kwentang profs.

2. Your classmates will matter.
    You will learn a lot from your classmates, most probably more than your professors.

Most classes are like a round table discussion of business cases with the professor as the facilitator.

Masuerte ka kapag maging kaklaseng ay CEO, or VP ng mga multinational companies. Mga entreprenuers are also ok.

Sometimes, a class can be very diverse...sa personality, race, culture, and work background. You will need to learn to work with them even kung nakakainis sila...worst kung mga freeloader lang sila.

All is part of the learning process. Dealing with people and leading the group to a common goal, at least for 8 weeks.

3. Layout a strategic plan for the subject you take.
    Enroll on subject based on what will be beneficial to the next. Don't make compromises...otherwise sayang a pera mo.

I hope this info helps.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    BTW....there is an article about the Ateneo Regis MBA written by one of the students.

http://www.atenista.net/digest/ateneomba.php

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    pre... magkano per term sa la salle?

mag apply ako sa la salle & ateneo... bahala na kung saan pumasa.
    txt txt pare..
    tama, lalaki lalo network mo pag nga MBA ka...
    if ever na sa dlsu-gsb ka, madami na ako kilala na prof.. saka madami na ako "old testaments" para ma share sayo...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Oh....one last thing some of the Profs from Ateneo also teach sa LaSalle. Some of the best prof LaSalle grad nga eh.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by skyking
    Oh....one last thing some of the Profs from Ateneo also teach sa LaSalle. Some of the best prof LaSalle grad nga eh.
    true true..
    pag panel mo sa defense yung ibang prof.. pahirapan..

nga pala, network hindi lang sa business.. pati sa mga businesswoman

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I originally applied for the Ateneo MBA-Regis Program... however, after the Registrar had a little chat with us after the entrance examination, I changed my choice of program to the MBA for Middle Managers (and he just confirmed that I was accepted in the said program).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uy congrats!atenista ka na!hahahaha..joke lang...good luck papi..ako din gusto ko sana ganyan din if ever i decide to go back there.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hey m2, congrats buddy! just make sure to properly pronounce your new school's name - THE AH-teneyow - or else lagpak ka automatically

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Bakit ka lumipat ng MBA-MM?

BTW, MBA-Regis grad ako.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
MBA [Merged]