New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    gusto ko sana mapanood great mazinger, any suggestions where i can find it? hehe gusto ko yung may subtitles, kahit barok yung english ok lang pagtiyagaan
    Last edited by driven; March 21st, 2007 at 08:43 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by driven View Post
    gusto ko sana mapanood great mazinger, any suggestions where i can find it? hehe gusto ko yung may subtitles, kahit barok yung english ok lang pagtiyagaan
    YouTube's got some.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    YouTube's got some.
    awryt thanks, they must have added it just recently, before all i can find were either spanish or italian versions only

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    awryt thanks, they must have added it just recently, before all i can find were either spanish or italian versions only
    No kidding. I've been checking regularly to see if more Starblazers (Space Cruiser Yamato) Season 2: The Comet Empire and Season 3: The Bolar Wars are being added. I've already completed collection of Season 1: The Quest For Iscandar.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Eh yung Grendizer at Danguard Ace naman, mga tsong? Saan makakuha ng complete episodes? Peyborit ko rin ang mga ito dati.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    good to know that some people still remember these anime. if you like these you hate Marcos!!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by SELEGNA_35 View Post
    good to know that some people still remember these anime. if you like these you hate Marcos!!
    Not really. I was in HS then. Back then, that whole RFC/Manuela/Philamlife area in Pamplona, Las Pinas was largely undeveloped. There were no malls anywhere along the Alabang-Zapote Road which was 2 lanes at the time and surrounded mostly by grass and fields.

It was quite safe with a low crime rate and Marcos seemed very far away. As a HS-er, all I cared about was my chums, cartoons, and soccer. I didn't really wonder about Marcos until I got into college. By then, I was hooked to Starblazers over any other anime. My Mom did hate Imelda Marcos with a passion which didn't help me any because my wife is from Leyte.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    No kidding. I've been checking regularly to see if more Starblazers (Space Cruiser Yamato) Season 2: The Comet Empire and Season 3: The Bolar Wars are being added. I've already completed collection of Season 1: The Quest For Iscandar.
    hehe watched the first episode, can't wait to see the next one, actually i already downloaded many episodes using emule, just can't understand because it's in italian

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    hehe watched the first episode, can't wait to see the next one, actually i already downloaded many episodes using emule, just can't understand because it's in italian
    If I become desperate enough, I'll buy the DVD set which has all three Starblazers seasons plus several movies, including the final one (Final Yamato) where the Argo is finally destroyed (after saving Earth once more).

But it's a whopping $250 though. My wife is aghast at the price.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Sino po mahilig sa Macross, Gundam dito?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Mazinger Z And Company