New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Does anybody here remember:question: Mazinger Z, Mekanda Robot, UFO grendizer etc... baka meron kayong collection, pa kopya naman classic na mga to......

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    meron ako nyan hehehhe kaso mo japanese....me english subtitles lang

i bought it in quiapo for P1.2K ang dami cds ng mazinger , ang mekanda 2 lang ata ang ufo 4cds...di ko pa napapanuod lahat pero madami episodes per cd

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i bought my mazinger z and daimos set sa makati cinema square for 900 mas mahal ung set ng mazinger z dahil pati great mazinger kasama na

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i bought one from a muslim vendor here in marikina, the problem is when i played the dvd i was surprised to watched HE MAN the master of the universe!!! instead of Mazinger Z!! i was so excited at first , but when i played the cd, i was very frustrated masyado kasing malayo ang quiapo

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have all 40 episodes of Voltes V. That's about it, though. The only other anime I'm interested in is Starblazers.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i dont have mazinger episodes but i do have mazinkaiser mini series...sobrang powerful nga si mazinkaiser e hehehe

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Mazinger Z is my favorite robot. I've collected the entire Soul of Chogokin line diecast robots which includes any member of the Mazinger family including Great Mazinger, Getter Robo, Grendaizer, etc.
    However, i didn't get the quiapo dvds as most of subtitles originate from China with their atrocious grammer and spelling. Kaka walang gana panoodin.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    andyan na naman ang mitsu outlander eh

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Bender,

do you also have sayaka with you? on your collections of Mazinger Z?

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    di ba late 70s ito? hmmmm... parang di pa uso tv sa amin noon

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Mazinger Z And Company