New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    [SELEGNA_35]good to know that some people still remember these anime. if you like these you hate Marcos!!]

i was really not aware of politics when i was still in these years, i dont even mind about Marcos until he stopped the airing of these anime. that is the reason why i just watched the whole series of Voltes V when i was already in my twenties, until now i havent finish watching all the conclusion of these anime, because of HIM that is why we have this thread.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    me bago pa ko...GAIKING....eto ung dragon robot na nagtratransform...as always japanese pa rin

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by driven View Post
    hehe watched the first episode, can't wait to see the next one, actually i already downloaded many episodes using emule, just can't understand because it's in italian
    Starblazers: The Bolar Wars Episodes 10,11,12 are on YouTube.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; March 27th, 2007 at 07:31 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Rav 5
    Sino po mahilig sa Macross, Gundam dito?
    Gundam fan here, especially 0079, 8th MS Team, G Gundam and Wing. There's a new series out, Gundam SEED Destiny, pero parang hindi ako makasunod eh. I still prefer the old ones.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Same po tayo sir Bogeyman. Completo ko po yung CD ng Gundam Seed, Gundam Wing, 8th MS Team, Gundam wing, Gundam Seed Destiny lalo na yung Original Gundam 0079.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Mazinger Z And Company