New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08
    bakit pa minsan...yung mga taong nabubuhay sa kasalan ang naaambunan ng biyaya?
    bakit kung sino ang masasama ang ugali yun pa ang matatagal ang buhay?

kc nga dba, pag mabait ka sna kunin ka na ni lord... hehehehh
    kya yung iba ayun they want to be bad... :evillaugh bwahhahahahhh...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    walang formula...dalawa lang choices mo.either maging miserable buhay mo kakatanim ng galit/poot sa puso mo,kakasisi sa sarili sa mga pagkakamaling nagawa mo... OR,maging masaya ka at matuto sa mga pagkakamaling hindi mo naman mababalikan pa..parang pagdrive din yan,nasa iyo ang manibela ng buhay mo,nasa iyo ang pagdesisyon.mapunta ka man sa tama or mali,hindi mo pwdeng isisi sa iba...sa 22years ng buhay ko walang akong pinagsisihan sa mga decision ko kasi lahat un natuto akong maging matatag at mas nakilala ko ang sarili ko..kung ano ako ngayon,utang ko yun sa nakaraan ko at sa mga taong nakadaupang palad ko sa paglalakbay sa buhay na ito

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    hataw ha ang taimtim naman non... hehehehhh...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Life's a journey
    then might as well enjoy the ride...

life would be monotonous if you stick to a formula...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the formula for a man's life is simple:

f(LIFE) = *** + FOOD + GAMES

haha, but seriously - to me, life is just finding/spending time with people you love and making sure you have the means and the time to do the things you enjoy. as someone already said, don't overcomplicate things :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I ALREADY FIGURED OUT THE ANSWER TO LIFE!!!

but they changed the questions

i like to live my life by the following motto : KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid)

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow you will die ... such paganistic views but

somehow it's beginning to make some sense. and we have our successful leaders to prove it hehehe

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    thats what you called LIFE.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    This sounds like the eternal question, "What is the meaning of life?"

Heck if I know what the answer is. I do know that life is what you make of it.

Edit: By that, I mean:

1. It's up to me to make my life better. I am satisfied because I made it so. I am poor because I made it so. There's no one and nothing else to blame except myself.

2. It's up to me to make the right decisions in life and also to bear the consequences should I make the wrong decision.

3. It's up to me to keep myself happy. Happiness, like life, is where you choose to find it. Material wealth and greener pastures are no guarantees of happiness. It's what you do with what you have or make the best of where you're at that brings happiness.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 21st, 2006 at 03:16 PM.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    humility lang...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
may formula ba ang buhay???