New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any here got the email address of that person?
    Last edited by nicolodeon; August 17th, 2007 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Insulting term/word. [B]watch the language[/B]

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Dapat lang talagng sa Business/First Class siya umupo.Sa laki nyang yan, di siya ka-kasya sa economy seats.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    [QUOTE=chua_riwap;876309]
    Quote Originally Posted by wally View Post
    Eto nga pala reply to defend herself:

"Just recently, I wrote a funny article in my magazine column and my friends thought it was hilarious. It was humorous and quite tongue-in-cheek, or at least I thought so, until the magazine got a few e-mails from people who didn’t get the meaning of my acerbic wit. The bottom line was just that I had offended the reader’s socioeconomic background. If any of these people actually read anything thicker then a magazine they would find it very funny. Most people don’t get the fact that they need bitches like me to shake up their world, otherwise their lives would be boring and mediocre. I obviously write for the a certain target audience and if what I write offends you, just stop reading."

Ogags talaga ano.........

Dapat i-ban ng Manila Standard ito. Humurous daw ang sinulat nya. And ano bang target audience niya? Mga hog raisers?
    :hysterical:

She's like a teenager who uploaded some pics of "questionable acts" (drinking, drugs, ***, etc.) on a blog/social networking site and then tells everybody NOT to visit it.

If you don't like what you say being heard, don't say it in the first place!

Speaking/writing/uploading something (on a publicly accessible medium) and telling people not to hear/read/view it kind of defeats the purpose of the former, doesn't it?

All this free speech ga ga is a two way street. It's true that the people who got offended aren't obliged to read what she wrote. But she isn't obliged to read all that upsetting "fan mail" either.
    Last edited by Alpha_One; August 17th, 2007 at 11:02 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Eh kung mayaman tong cholesterol na to..dapat may pang liposuction sya.

HAYOP pala sya eh!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Manila standard? people magazine Asia? may nagbabasa ba nun? Alam ko pangbalot lang ng tinapa at walang nagbabasa ng manila standard at people asia.

ngayon, nalaman na ng marami na dun nagsusulat yung matapobreng malu na yun, at nag-na-name drop pa sya.....ala lalong bibili ng mga pathetic na mga publications na yan.

At sana bagyuhin ng supertyphoon yung 18 degrees room nya at pati yung mga kaibigan niya na sinasabi na they find that her article is hilarious....

Hoy, manila standard!People asia magazine, reflection ba ng publication nyo ang bigotry ng taong ito? Matapobre din kayo? then you deserve each other.....

kapal ng mga mukha ninyong matapobre kayo!!!!pare-pareho lang na mabaho F#*RT natin at SH*#t natin!!!!kahit anong ibalabal ninyo sa katawan nyo may baho rin kayo....

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    At sana bagyuhin ng supertyphoon yung 18 degrees room nya at pati yung mga kaibigan niya na sinasabi na they find that her article is hilarious....
    Sa lahat naman ng pwedeng palusot eh "my friends find it hilarious" pa ang napili niyan. Eh di sample bias na agad! At baka naman yung ilan sa friends niya eh yung "I don't want to hurt any feelings" type. Natural friends mo yan eh, remember all those cliches like tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you that birds of the same feather take one to know each other. Anliit naman ng mundo nito, she must have so much gravitational pull that her little world revolves around her.

I've seen better excuses, like "I ain't running for public office" and "I'm not trying to please everybody". Eto naman, "my friends were pleased you should be OR ELSE!"

At least Jeremy Clarkson and the like make no pretensions about being politically correct.
    Last edited by Alpha_One; August 17th, 2007 at 11:53 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    malu fernandez ... hanla ka ... mag-ingat ka nang sumakay sa eroplano mula ngayon dahil lahat yan merong sakay na OFW ... madali lang nilang malaman kung sino yung mabangong baboy

malamang hindi muna sya lalabas ng kural nya ng ilang linggo ... takot lang nya ... .... siguro kamag-anak ni isabel rama ito

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    malu fernandez ... hanla ka ... mag-ingat ka nang sumakay sa eroplano mula ngayon dahil lahat yan merong sakay na OFW ... madali lang nilang malaman kung sino yung mabangong baboy

malamang hindi muna sya lalabas ng kural nya ng ilang linggo ... takot lang nya ... .... siguro kamag-anak ni isabel rama ito

Who's Isabel Rama? Sis ni Anabel Rama?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    nakakapikon....itong malu f. na ito.....di bale kung... kasing ganda sya ni Roxanne Ginoo...na sa sobrang pagkaasar ko...I will hurt her by kissing her from head to foot...oooppss mods sorry po...I was carried away

....e hindi e....chaka naman!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Her mouth is just like her ass.
    :massmoon:

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Malu Fernandez discriminate OFWs