New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://selvo.wordpress.com/2007/08/0...pobre-sa-ofws/

http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?...2_april16_2007

I came across these articles and I think most of you will be furious especially our OFW brethren.

Ang yabang talaga kung umasta ng Malu Fernandez na ito na napakataas ng tingin niya sa sarili niya. Ni hindi niya kaya bumili ng business class ticket mabaho daw ang mga katabi niyang OFW people.

Siya nga yung mukhang mabaho ang taba taba mukhang baboy masmabango pa nga ang baboy sa kanya. Kahit isang baldeng jo malone ang ilagay niya sa katawan niya wa effect. hehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Is that her on the picture?! Deym she is fat! :hysterical:

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Kakairita sya ha. Feeling nmn tong oink-oink na to.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ha???OFW issue nanaman??gimmee me a break

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    This is the first paragraph on her column in Manila Standard:

"As all of you know I have just returned from a wonderful holiday in the Mediterranean. To cut on some costs for this impromptu vacation I was forced to fly economy class which I absolutely do not wish on my worst enemy. I was, however, encouraged by my travel agent to try out Emirates since it won the best economy class, so with great trepidation I flew on Emirates via Dubai, completely forgetting that Dubai is the hub for all the Filipino migrant workers. Call me whatever you like but when you are trapped in economy class that is filled to the brim with migrant workers the smell gets a little funky after nine hours of flying."

Yabang naman ng "piggy pugad baboy" na yan! Sa taba niyang yun, buti nagkasya siya sa economy section.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; August 17th, 2007 at 12:16 AM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    abay ***y naman pala ito e. dapat doble bayad nya sa ticket since she's so healthy :evillaugh

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ah diva naman pala eh... divaboy...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    She reminds me of this trying hard old lady who tried to steal my then bf from me.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ito talaga hirap sa ating mga pinoy........

Kung wala na rin lang naman siyang masasabing maganda

mas mabuti pang manahimik na lang siya!

Baka nakalimutan nyang mag-deo...sarili siguro naamoy nya!hehehehe!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    what a b!tch

she should have just kept it to herself...without these OFWs....saan kaya tayong lahat pupulitin...we at least owe some respect to the sacrifice that they do for their families and in turn help the nation in some way through their remittances...

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
Malu Fernandez discriminate OFWs